~Tenth Chapter~

Warning !! : actually i think this is a little bit different from masturbating so..Enjoy i guess.

Shin Hyeok U Pov 

"So..you guys want to talk with me right?",He said that in soft tone..Damn like..i wanted to fuck him up on my own...he's the only one i wanna touch...,His skin was like smooth and soft..." we have a party later at 7:00, and we're gonna go shopping..",I said that seriously, "He is right.",Hwang Pil Gwang dealed with me.

"Hey So Mun..I Have A Gift For you.."

"Enough With That Nonsense Hyeok U...I Already Know That.."

He close his eyes peacefully with a poker face.i smirk a little bit and and move even closer so i can make fun with him.My hand starts to go under his white shirt,Until i find his cute nipple inside there

Then, i begin to squeeze his nipple lightly,He let out a soft moan quietly,I smirked once again. i know how to make him even moan.

"I love how you make every moans...even tho you make it harder..."

I start to squeeze it even harder until, he moans a little bit louder, "Stop...P-Please...~", He wince immediately, I lift his chin lightly and crush his lips into mine. But he push me instead...."It's too early Hyeok U, you always do that in twice...", He said In the serious tone.

Shit..I really really wanna fuck him up ..but he's so dramatic...

"Who was that..", Hwang Pil Gwang Asks, Me And So Mun Didn't Answer Anything, Pil Gwang glance on me without any reason..then he looked away from me...like no one fucking happen..

Hwang Pil Gwang Pov

I just hear some strange moans beside me, and the voice was also familiar to So Mun,about in a 5 minutes later, we reach the shopping. we got out of the car and entered the entrance safely, we went through the suit shop and choosing some fashionable suit for the party.

Thankfully, i chose a beautiful fashion suit, i ask the employee how much this costs. it was 2,000 won. i paid for it and thanks the employee.

My Suit

So Mun Pov

I literally pick this suit, it's beautiful, and fashionable for boys

I literally pick this suit, it's beautiful, and fashionable for boys..I want to check it out. Then someone touch my shoulder, and it was Hyeok U...he always make me scared all the time he touch me.

"Want to try it out?",He declared in front of me, i nodded straight away, "yes? why all of a sudden?", I urged him seriously and cross my arms tighter. Hyeok U stared at me so seriously, "Don't stare at me casually", I spat back on him. then i see his bag..the one inside is his special suit.

I walk normally right away, Then Hwang Pil Gwang scared out of me, "W-What..", I asks, pretending having a normal life. "Going to pay for that?", he ask me back. i looked down and nodded slowly. 

"Don't worry i'll pay for it.."