𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Good day/night to you, reader! This will be my very first WoF Fanfiction! I feared some of you might be confused about this, so I'll give you all a little talk to. It's a few decades after JMA first opened up, it's 150th anniversary actually, to be exact. So ideally, the canon characters will be dead. Sadly, which includes Bumblebee, Peacemaker, Dusky and Mink. Sorry for that! There might be some descendants, though. You never know! This story follows the adventures of Sleet, and Caribou. If you haven't already realised it from the description and the book cover, Sleet is clearing the anxious one, in the back. And dear Caribou is our pink baby, at the front. 

The book cover is currently a placeholder, I started it long ago, when my art skills were still quite crappy, and even I have to say, they have improved quite a lot ever since. But don't expect much on the (possible) newer book cover! Digital art is my worst nightmare. Well, kind of. Most of the things will be explained throughout the book, so this'll be short. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask them at the end of each chapter. And if you want to be tagged every time a new chapter comes up, tell me too! 

This won't completely be like a canon Wings of Fire book, I will be switching between the PoVs of Sleet and Caribou, and the writing style might not be exactly like the books. I will still keep the Part 1/Part 2/Part 3's in this book though. Each part's name will be revealed at the end of the part, so if you want to find out, just check every time it's finished. The chapters will be shorter than the usual amount in the series, as I can't write that much, but maybe if I'm really motivated. Expect lot to be changed compared to the series, since it's like more than a hundred years after. 

I don't have much else to say, but also be reminded of the usual rules- please be aware of other people's or my own feelings. Don't say anything that may offend anyone, and if you have a problem with someone's comment, do not  be rude back, just tell me and I'll (hopefully) try to solve it. Also, please, please either enjoy this, suck it up or just leave the book! Do not just get caught in between. 

Alright, I feel like I've spent enough time holding you back, so I guess that's the end of this, then. 

Bye~

DISCLAIMER-

I DO NOT OWN WINGS OF FIRE, THE SERIES BELONGS TO THE INCREDIBLY TUI T. SUTHERLAND.

Have your claws ready and ears alert for the next update 😊!