Perfect Candidate

A month ago

BAMM BAMMM

The scene started with to individual who are fighting each other.The both of them trade a punch with their own fighting style,but whenever you look at it,the fight look like both of them is on the same level..

But that's not the case....

"Don't play around,Fight me with all you got,Hajin!!"

"Heh,you must forced me to do that then,Jonghyuk."

Hajin said as he does a back kick move toward Jonghyuk.

BAMMM

The impact make the guy take a few step back before get on his stance.

Hmm?

At that time Hajin noticed something...This guy in front of him made a subtle change in his stance and habit,

Usually Yoo Jonghyuk will immediately approach Hajin right after he being thrown back,but surprisingly this time,he stopped his move..

This made Hajin raise his eyebrows in wonder.

'Something different...Did he want to show something?'

He thought as he noticed the difference in Jonghyuk habit in fighting...

He saw that Yoo Jonghyuk taking a deep breath before making a stance he never saw before..but one thing for sure...

This move is dangerous.

The air around them become heavier...as Hajin's instinct kick in..

'This is interesting..'

Hajin,rather feeling intimidated,he making a smirk instead....

An excited smile just like a kid who got his new toy..

"Show me, Jonghyuk.."

BAAM

________________

Current Timeline

'I remember,the first time I felt that attack,made me almost get on my knees.Jonghyuk is improving too fast,which made me wonder who his teacher is.'

Hajin thought...but that doesn't matter now,as after Jonghyuk's attack,Kim Hajin immediately imitate how his move before.

And the same move,he used on Gun who made him thrown back..

"THAT'S NICE BOTH OF YOU!!!"

Jonggun said as he look at both Hajin and Johan with his crazy smile.Which made Hajin know,that this time Gun will go even crazy..

"See that smile?If you ever see the same thing again,just know that you're f*ck up.."

He said while turning his head to Johan.The brown hair teen look back at him,with plain but confused face..

'What does he mean??'

That was the question that linger around Johan's mind.

Swoosh,Baaam

Until he felt an attack on his face before he can react...A powerful punch that made him,a fragile glass like body break..

The last thing he saw was a Devil like smile on Shiro Oni's face before everything went black..

"It seems this is your limit,but you're impressive,Johan."

Gun said with the same grin,but Johan didn't care about his compliment or anything this guy talking about.

'I'm still weak..'

He mutter his last word.

Tch.

Hajin at the same time felt surprised by Gun sudden attack but didn't lose his stance,as he start to throw an attack to.