And Suddenly... - Billie Eilish (Part 2)

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, the bright red and blue lights flashed before you. Murmuring voices from behind you filled your ears. Your head slowly lifted, with a grunt, your turns your body off of your stomach. Resting yourself on your back, you glanced down to see blood seeping through your leg. Your vision was slightly blurry, you had a massive headache, and you wanted nothing more than to go home. To Billie.

-

Billie didn't care if she was breaking the speed limit or breaking laws, as soon as she heard you were in the hospital, she jumped off the couch immediately. She pushed past the people crowding the hospital doors as she approached the front desk.

"Hi, I heard that my girlfriend was hit by a car." She rushed out as the receptionist tapped away on her computer.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" She asked and Billie nodded her head. "Room 210, a couple halls down to the right. She's awake for you."

Billie didn't say another word as she followed her instructions, maneuvering her way through the halls as she turned right, coming in contact with the 210 room door.

She quietly opened the door, seeing you on the bed in a hospital gown, a needle in your arm as you had your head propped up on a fluffy pillow behind you. She shakily shut the door, catching your attention from the tv that was playing.

You gave her a weak smile. "Hi babe." You quietly coughed to yourself as Billie's eyes softened, sniffling softly.

"I'm so sorry." She immediately apologized, making your own eyes soften at her heartbreaking tone. She gently laid her head in your lap, leaning against the bed frame as she held your hand in hers, placing a kiss to the back of it. "I'm so sorry I pushed you away, baby."

"I'm okay." You whispered reassuringly, but at this point, you both had tears in your eyes.

"Oh god." Billie mumbled under her breath as she noticed the bruises outlining your ribcage. She lightly ran her finger across them, making your body twitch slightly as you relaxed from her gentle touch. "I'm definitely killing the guy who hit you."

You chuckled, immediately regretting it since you winded quietly. But a smile slowly formed on your face. "Don't kill anyone." You rasped out as you cupped her face, Billie giving you a look as she tilted her head with doe eyes. "Just stay here with me, please."

"Okay." Billie whispered with a nod, plopping herself down in the chair beside your bed, keeping your hand in hers. You both turned your heads towards the tv, listening to the show that played. "I promise to never push you away again." Your girlfriend mumbled sweetly to you as you smiled a little wider, squeezing her hand in acknowledgment.