04

Even though he left you on read, she was squealing. She just had a conversation with the Itoshi Sae. Love of her life and everything. Well, that was a bit much.

So she shut her eyes and drifted off to sleep. At least, she gets to see him in her dreams again, right? He was always there. But he was always there when she wanted him to be, when she needed him to be. Like he appeared in her dreams only when she wanted him to.

Maybe Y/n and Sae were just fated to be. That's only because she wanted it to be so. It's not like she were complaining, she'd spend years fantasizing but now he's someone she can call. All with a couple buttons.

—★—

The sun was up and he was on her mind. He always was and he wasn't planning to get off it anytime soon. It was Sae after all. She shook the thought away and and got off her bed.

Luckily, she had the energy to do basic hygiene and get off her bed. Because she absolutely hated showering midday. It had to be either morning or night, it was morning today.

After she got out of the shower, she put on casual clothes and went downstairs. Suddenly, she lacked the energy to cook but she was hungry. She did eat last night, but that was it yesterday. Skipping another meal now wouldn't do her body any good.

Honestly, she would just eat out but it's so lonely eating out alone. It makes her look like a loner and she hates it. Maybe Sae could go with her? She knew she was just deluding herself with that idea. She didn't even want to ask because she knew she'd be brutally rejected.

—★—

Meety

Y/n
Kylaaaaa I'm hungry

Rin
Go eat

Kyla
Agreed

Y/n
Kyla, don't ya wanna com over and cook for me, your bestest bestie baby boo boo?

Kyla
I luv u very much but no ty<3

Rin
Lukewarm

Y/n
That's so cruel

Rin
Cry about it

Kyla
Rinnie Rin Rin, that's mean

Rin
Don't call me that

Y/n
Urgh, that's so unfair

Rin
The others keep asking who I'm texting, so shut up

Y/n
Awww, u don't want us to meet ur friends

Rin
Don't call those halfbaked trash my friends.

Kyla
They'll be at our wedding anyway

Y/n
Exactly, u 2 can get married and live laugh love together
But remember to be safe, Ky !!

Kyla
..stop

Rin
No. Just no

Y/n
Silly me

Y/n
That's so silly of u