Chapter 1

Explicit content 🔞

TAGS: Top JK/Bottom Tae, Dancer JK, Ski instructor JK, CEO Tae, Strangers to lovers, blackmail (not between TK), Age difference, Lust at first sight, Touch-starved Tae, Ulterior motives, Plot, minor angst, rough sex, safe words, happy ending 💋🐰💖🐯✨

Jungkook doesn't really know how he got into this situation.

The man sitting across the table in front of him, is intimidating. The size of his bicep – which bulges under the straining, dark leather– is impressive, probably in the same range of circumference as Jungkook's thigh and his gaze is as dark as his clothes, the kind the doesn't take any shit from anyone.

When he leans closer, the low, overhanging lamp shines off his shaved head, it draws long shadows across his angled face. He looks exactly like how Jungkook has always figured, in his somewhat naïve thoughts, a criminal must look like.

The man's quietly spoken words seem to make no sense in the brightly coloured ambiance of the 1950s American diner, a hidden gem in a quiet alley in the centre of Seoul. The soft buzz of the neon sign on the back wall, the final, lingering notes of Elvis Presley, the colourful milkshake bar and the original standalone jukebox, even the lonely booths of innocent charm with their red leather seats... they all create a warm, inviting atmosphere – even on a miserable Friday night like this one – it's only the man's message that seems out of place, dark, like the alley outside.

"A wife? If he has a wife then... am I not the wrong gender for the job?" Jungkook stutters under the dark stare, pulling a messy, dark curl behind his ear in a nervous gesture. His hands are shaking.

He glances over the discarded business card lying on the worn table top near the salt and pepper shakers, realising now that it has to be fake. He should have known that no talent scout would look like this guy, no reasonable invitation to discuss career progress could ever come on a dark street at night when he's sweaty and tired after a dance practice.

Jungkook chides himself inwardly for being so gullible, for even sitting down with this guy, he should have run a mile the second he saw him, while he had the chance, because now... he is in real trouble.

"Listen, don't bother your pretty little head with the details, love, it's as simple as him having a clause in his marriage contract that states that if he gets caught fucking around, he loses his shares in Chelong Industries and his position as the CEO, the daddy of missus will make sure of that." The pick that the man uses to clean his teeth with looks tiny in the hands big enough to crush skulls. "...besides, the marriage is a sham, everyone knows that."

"What's the point of faking it then, if everyone knows....?" Jungkook mumbles under his breath, but snaps his mouth shut when the sharp eyes home in on him.