Chapter I

Warning: This has some smut, but I will warn you before hand on where it starts and ends-))

{Ennard's POV}

I yanked him into the room from the hallway by his tie. He stumbled into the room, and I shut the door behind him. "Enn- Warn me next time-?" He said, looking at me. I looked at him, I leaned against the door, smiled, then shrugged. "It's not that I forgot to warn you, it's that I didn't want to warn you." Micheal laughed a bit, and came back over to the door. "I need to go make sure Kyler and Evan are okay-" I put my weight against the door. "They're fine- It's not their first mission-" I said, hoping he'd catch on. To be honest, if he really wanted to leave, he'd just have to touch me and I'd let him. God, I'm so touch starved.. Micheal had his hand on the handle, but he wasn't pulling it open, because he simply didn't want to hurt me.

"Please let me out?" I looked away, and pouted a bit. Did he seriously have to work all the time? I knew he wasn't really going to be checking on Evan and Kyler. Evan used to kill in his freetime, everyone knew that. And Kyler by his side, would make them pretty hard to defeat. Kyler would just snap at times, and you'd feel like your entire arm was missing within a blink of an eye. That's cause it was. I heard him start to turn the door knob, and I looked back at him, and pulled him away from the door. I looked at him, really just wanting at least cuddles for a minute or two.. He looked at me, and caught on apparently, because he gave me a sad smile, and gently lifted me up into his arms. "Oh, I'm sorry, Baby-.." He said, kissing my neck a couple of times. I kept my body from shivering from cravings, feeling ashamed from craving so much.. I know that he has to work a lot...

Henry and I have talked about how we barely see either William or Micheal, sometimes not even seeing them a whole day. Well, at least that's what Henry said about William. Micheal makes sure to at least bring me lunch and dinner. I doubt he could go an entire day without even saying hi to me. William, on the other hand, is a full on work addict. Way worse than Micheal. It's just how he's been. He has never been able to have a healthy work life AND a healthy relationship. And with Vanny aand their mini "cult" or whatever they call it, he's sometimes not even seen for days at a time. I feel for Henry, honestly.. Although, he is slowly starting to break William out of his tiring cycle which is a good thing.

Micheal took me over to the bed, and laid down with me in his arms. I smiled, and cuddled up against him. He lifted my hair a bit, and kissed my forehead. "I'm free for a bit, so we can cuddle during my freetime," He said, smiling. He buried my face into his chest, and curled up, wanting to enjoy this for as long as I could. We stayed like this for a little, and then I slipped my hands under his shirt, and hugged him. He was warm, and the wires on my body felt cold. He laughed a bit, then slipped his hands under my shirt, and hugged me. As he did, he ran his hands along the wires that showed on my back. I hummed in pleasure a bit, and buried my face into his chest more.

{Warning!!!: Make Out/Smut Below}

He looked down at me, and smiled. He moved his hands along the wires again, and put his head to the top of my head. "Do you want to find out how many cravings you have at the moment~?" He flirted. I felt my face heat up, and I mumbled something. He laughed. "Are you already flustered-? I haven't even done anything yet~" He teased. I rolled my eyes, but then felt as he started to massage my sides. I looked up at him to see his face, as I made noises of enjoyment uncontrollably. He kissed me, and I immediately melted into it, severely wanting more.

==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==

{Micheal's POV}

I continued to kiss him, and deepened it as my hands trailed along his body. I gently bit his lower lip, and he parted his lips. I started exploring his mouth fully, and trailed my hands down to his inner thighs. I started massaging there thoroughly. He kicked his legs in enjoyment, and I laughed a bit, finding it cute how he reacted. I trailed kisses down to his neck, and started sucking on his soft spot, that I had memerized. He sighed with pleasure, and gripped the back of my shirt, and squirmed. I continued, and started leaving love bites all over his neck. "Ee-!!!" He squealed a bit. I paused, and laughed a bit. I looked back up at him, and kissed him again, as I unbuttoned his shirt. He shivered as the cold hit his body, but after I had at least unbuttoned his shirt, I kept him against myself.

I moved down to start kissing his collarbone and chest, and he shivered in pleasure, and moaned only slightly. I made sure to kiss the scars along his body to show him that I love all of him, then started rubbing there* over the cloth.

["there"*=dick- I just don't feel like writing dick- So there will be italicized when it means that area-]

He moaned, and squirmed. He buried his face into my hair, and kicked his legs in pleasure. I smirked, glad that he was all mine. I slipped my hand under his waistband, and started massaging there, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. We both froze, and I glanced over at the door.

{Make out/Smut ends here}

"Um- Yes??" I said, trying to sound normal, even though the position we were in would be embarrassing to be caught in. "Micheal, we need you downstairs-" I heard Vanny say. Great.. I sighed, and sat up, taking my hand out of that area. "I'll be there-." I said, dissapointed that we got interrupted. I glanced over at Ennard, giving him a sorry look. His hair was all a mess, and while I had my attention on the door, he had grabbed my pillow, and cuddled it with his face buried. I sighed a bit, and ran my hand through his hair a couple times, and kissed his neck once. "I'll try to make it quick okay.? With any luck, I'll be back within an hour.." I said. Ennard just nodded, and rolled over, facing away from me.

Feeling horrible for spiking his cravings like that, I got up, and headed over to the door, fixing my hair before I left. I closed the door behind myself after I exited, and followed Vanny. "This better be fucking important," I said, annoyed. Vanny glanced back at me. "Damn- What's up your ass today?" I rolled my eyes, and just continued to follow her.