Chapter 6: The Next Day

The sun rises from the beautiful blue sky, Smoke and Lyn are sleeping next to each other. She sees Tomas and greets him, "Good morning Tomas." he blushes and smiles. He gives her a morning kiss to make her smile, she gets up and works out before she starts her day. Tomas gets up, puts his shirt on, and makes his bed before he leaves. He leaves his room and bumps into his brother, "Brother why are you just now getting up?" Tomas stands there not knowing what to say, "Never mind the head to the training room the initiates are waiting." he immediately sees Lyn not saying a word. She keeps her focus on her training but thinks about what happened between her and Smoke. She faces him again but notices  he went easy on her which seemed odd. The grandmaster starts to get suspicious, "Alright you both are fighting and staying focused that is what is suppose to happen." Smoke teleports away from her while she uses her speed and agility to knock him out cold. Scorpion seems intrigued by what he sees, "Okay that's enough take a water break everyone. Brother a word." Tomas walks with his brother for a moment. He reluctantly agrees as they go to a private room, "Why did you go easy on the student? It's not like you to do that." Tomas responds to his brothers question, "I let my guard down and I shouldn't have I know you have been hard on me about that. I just didn't see her coming that's all." Scorpion was ticked, "Look I'm telling you the truth I didn't know she was going to get the jump on me honest." Tomas continues, "I'll tell you everything I promise just don't get mad or anything. To put it short I was giving her lessons to help her improve on." Kuai Liang looks at his brother, "Alright is there anything else?" Tomas confesses, "Well there is one thing." Kuai looks at his brother shocked to find out what Tomas told him.