4} purah?

Authors note:
I decided to directly go on writing because I'm in the mood for writing right now!
Again enjoy and tips are always welcome!

Your pov:
Whenever I finished the breakfast I decided to check up on onyx that was still in the stables. Once I arrived at the stables I saw a few horse that left already and I walked to stable 6 and saw onyx laying on the ground. I was worried a bit but I saw no wounds or any bad signs he was just sleepy. I opened the stables and I saw his ears moving towards me and then his head followed he looked at me and I said "good morning sleepyhead. Hope you had a goodnight" and I giggled because he was covered in straw.

I grabbed the brushes and started brushing him and his mane which took me a bit long because he was pretty dirty! I checked the clock that was hanging in the stables and saw it was around 11:00 I'm sure May was waiting outside for me. I saddled up onyx and lead him with me outside the stables. I had to check out first so I tied him up and took a fast glance to see if I could found May yet but she wasn't here yet. I'm sure she was on her way. I walked inside the building and I saw everyone cleaning. I was confused I asked "hey? What is all the cleaning for?" And the hylian behind the counter said "because there's a special guest coming I don't know who it is but I heard that it's a woman and she is on her way to here, we're all very excited and just want to show how clean and good our building is"

I lifted my eyebrow and said "sureee.. ehm anyways can I check out I want to go further with my adventure i was in room 44, and my horse was in stable 6, thank you" the hylian nodded and said "sure travel safe" and I smiled. Then I went back outside again and saw May had arrived she came with her horse! It was so cute. It was a look like from spirit a mustang with black mane and a black tail and white feet. "May!" I yelled happily she got off her horse ran towards me and said "y/n! I hope you had a goodnight" I nodded and said "yes I sure did and onyx as well he was so dirty this morning" I giggled again. "Well I'm glad your both all rested, let's take a ride through kakariko and I will show you everything"

I ran to onyx untied him and got on his back "alright let's go!" When we rode off slowly I asked May "what is all the cleaning about, I see everyone cleaning even outside the buildings, I'm so confused" May looked at me and said "your confused? Haha what do you think I am. I only heard there's coming someone special I don't know who it could be, a lot of people think it's the princess but I'm sure she won't come  here now she's very busy" I looked at May and said "the princess?!" And I just felt the heat trough my body and nerves arriving in my body I got a bit of different breath and onyx noticed he stopped.

My heart was beating and I don't really know what was happening to my body I felt to much at the same time. "Y/n? Y/n? Are you okay?" I heard a soft voice say "y/n!! Hello!" I heard May screaming I blinked and said "sorry- sorry I got lost in my thoughts I don't know why I didn't hear you sorry.." she looked at me and said "you got me worried!" I replied "sorry May" she said "it's okay, but don't do this again" she giggled and I said "I will try" and made onyx walk again I stroked him and whispered "sorry boy" and he shaked his head.

We continued our ride and I saw a few child running through the gates from kakariko in our way, "the special guest! She's coming!" I heard them yell. I looked at May and said "what do we do stay here? Get to the gates" May made her horse trot "get to the gates ofcourse come on" she screamed happily and I made onyx trot as well, I saw everyone panicking and I was so confused then I saw someone walking towards us, it was a woman and I tried to focus when I saw white hair and a recognisable outfit this can't be" I whispered to onyx. May looked at me and checked the woman out as well she said "y/n you know who this is?!" I looked at her and said "I- think so"

She screamed "that is purah! One of the closest friends from the princess y/n that is PURAH!!" i felt again adrenaline through my body "no way" I said and I noticed that it was purah. I saw the cute owl glasses on her head and she looked so beautiful i couldn't believe it was actually purah walking towards kakariko! Everyone was welcoming her and said "welcome back in kakariko purah" she said "thank you all so much it's a honour to be here again" and she was appreciated so much by everyone, I got off onyx and followed with my eyes on the way she was walking gosh I should speak to her about the princess I need to know more