𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1

(Sorry for grammar English isn't my first language💀)

I was sitting alone in a quiet cafeteria.  It is peaceful place. If i say that something is peaceful, that is really peaceful.
There waren't much poeple.
I alway come here to see my friend Meddie or reading.
Meddie was too owner of this cafeteria and I helped her with decorating it.
"Ellie, you are here like 1 hour with this book. U need to get some life" Kate said.
"i know, i know, but i can peacefully read it here that is what i need, like i'm not saying that my home is peaceful but i love the vibe and view in here, and don't worry i get some life" I said
"okay, okay, you dont need to be rude."she smile. I LOVE Meddie as friend of course. She is like angel and listen to me when i feel bad or some shit like that.
She was always here for me.
She helped me when i was in bad depression.
"But now Meddie go you need to work" I said. Meddie just playfully rolled her eyes and smirk.
Some young girl came into cafeteria. I didnt pay attencion to her.
She doesnt look she's more than 25.
That girl looked around this place and saw me whos reading. She smiled. I didn't payed attention to her.
I went behind the cafe counter.

"Meddie i am grabbing water!"

Meddie nodded while i grab my water and that girl look at me like 'watch ya doin in here' or something like that.
Of course i noticed her ice blue eyes. I ignore her and sit on my place. But i still felt eyes on me. I got deja vu.
I looked at that girl. She looked at me and gave me soft smile.
I smiled back. Something was weird about that girl, but I dont know what.
Here was one thing.
I LOVE blue eyed people, but still.
There were something different about her.

Flashback

I was bored at home. In here was nothing to do so i grab my skateboard.
When i got outside and step on my skateboard. I was riding on my fav spot, before i got here i didnt notice this dog.
He ran into my way.
Some old lady yell at him and he came to her. I didnt watch and fell. She saw it and came to me
"Young lady are you okay?" she asked me worried
"Yeah, I am fine and alive" i said with soft smile.
"Are you sure?" she asked me again.
"100% yeah" i reply to her. She had blue eyes, white hair. I stood up.

End of flash back

Meddie came to me
"you look like you have a crush, huh?" She smirk.
"nuh uh... why do ya think that"
"cuz the way you look at her"
We both laugh.
"But really, I dont even know who's her, so. But she seems so femiliar, but i dont know from where" I told Meddie. That was truth, of course. If you dont know me you think that i am s bitch or something like that.
I just had mean look etc. but actually i wasn't. In past i fucked so many girls from parties etc.
I did that shit, yeah, i did that, but then i realised i don't like this shit so i stopped and i am proud that i stopped. I am not proud of my past, of my actions.
I stop using drugs and i am happy for that. Meddie basically saved my life, and i thank her for that, I will thank her for that for the rest of my life, but she want move out of the city.
I am not sure if i can do it after she move out.
I dont know what will happend to cafeteria after all.
She said she gave me it, but i am not sure if i could do it like her.
Like she alway says i can do it with poeple, and i take their vibe and use it on me. So if they are comfortable to show them self to me i show myself to them.

"Hey, El are you okay?" Meddie snapped me out of my thoughts back to reality.

"Sorry, did you said something?"

"No, you were just zooming out, bro. And you were watching on her."

"Nuh uh. I wasn't. I was just thinking. K?"

"About her?"

"You're so annoying you know? and no i wasn't thinking about her. I told ya i don't know who is she so"

"Okay, okay chill" she smirk. "You need to go, El"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"if i dont get drunk. Yeah."

I put my things in my bag and walk away. I put my head phone on and listened music.

As i walk some guys yelled on me. I just rolled my eyes and went home.

"Hey where are ya goin beautiful" one of that guys said

"Shut the fuck up, ugly"

Other guys laugh and i just walked away from them.
The path towards home made me feel so good. I loved being with myself.
My thoughts, music in my playlist i made, my walk made that i don't feel anything or anyone.
As the sun sank beneath the horizon, the sky over the road turned red and pink, making the walk even more enjoyable.
The cold air bit at my face, yet I stood against it. Just me and my own peace. Nothing else. Only myself.
When i got home i immediately lay on my couch.
I turn on my TV and go on netflix.
In half of the movie i fell asleep.
I woke up on the end of movie.
I was hungry so i came into kitchen to make some food.
I came into my living room. I and are my food. Than one friend of mine called.

"what's up James" I said after i picked up the phone call.

"Hey El, do you have time? cuz i do party today and i think u must go on this one" He said.

"Yeah, I come, but u r not gonna tell me to get into relationship, okay James? And let me be more free for once by not questioning this question almost every time"

"Don't worry El."

I hang up that phone call. I took my shoes and went on that party.

22 MINUTES LATER

I've got there and i. heard a loud music. I got in the house, there were so much drunk people.
I looked around the house and saw that girl from cafeteria.
I recognized her ice blue eyes even in this pink shades of lights that was in this house.
I saw some femiliarity to that lady i saw like 2 weeks ago.

I went to get some drink. She came to and stood next to me.
"One beer" she said.
"Not big alcoholic, huh?" I reply.
She look at me "Yeah i am not. I just dont like it much, I just drink it when i feel bad etc."
"I got it, but it's fun, you just need to be with your comfort person, so."
"What is your name anyway" she asked with curiosity.
"Ellie. What bout you"
"Billie... Billie Eilish"
"okay. Billie" we laughed a little bit.
We came sit on the couch and start get into deep conversation.

Some striptease girl came to us and she sits on my lap. She did some naughty stuff. I bit my lip meanwhile Billie smiled.
We drank a little bit more.
Billie took a lot of photos of me and her. In our conversations were so much laughter. We kept getting closer and closer.

After a while we kissed one time. I couldn't let her go. After we drank and danced so much, we sat on the couch again.
"So what do we do now?" Billie said. I look at her. I smile and bit my lip
"We should get out of here" I grab her hand and lead her out of the house. Fuck i don't want to do it, but man, i am basically drunk.

---------------------------------------------------