-☆

Yo yo yo sorry for not sticking to that promise...
———————————————————————————

Today was a very special day for both Tatsumi and Mayoi. It was their wedding! Mayoi was in the changing room, struggling to put on his fancy outfit. Someone like him shouldn't be wearing something so pretty and elegant.

But it's what Aira thought looked best on him. He takes a deep sigh, knowing that everyone is waiting for him to come out. The pressure to make everything perfect was overwhelming, he wished there wasn't a need for a wedding. Yet, this was a wonderful moment, a feeling you'd only experience once in life. A knock on the door.

"Mayo-san! It's almost time, are you ready?" Aira asks, pressing his ear to the door, waiting a response.
"A-Ah...almost.." Mayoi touches up his makeup a bit, taking a moment to soak in all of the possible outcomes of his actions. What's the worst that could happen? Never mind that. He lifts himself, standing onto his feet. It was time. Making his way to the door, he opens it.

Music, a light shining directly on him, and him only. Mayoi couldn't help but feel intensely nervous. Though, he has to continue with the ceremony. Walking down the aisle, dressed in a stunning white suit. All Tatsumi could do was stare, falling deeper in love than before, somehow. How could a man be this lucky? Mayoi steps in front of Tatsumi, holding his bouquet. All of Mayoi's nervous thoughts slowly flood away as he stares into his loving fiancé's eyes. Minutes pass, the two of them barely away of their surroundings. Before they knew it, they were kissing passionately in front of a crowd of people. They were now husbands.

They both pull away, Mayoi unconsciously holding Tatsumi's hand tightly.

"Mayoi-san..." He gestures to the bouquet. Mayoi slightly nods, then turns, tossing his bouquet into the crowd. Aira reaches his hand out desperately, but Hiiro catches it instead.
       "Eh- Hiro-kun!" Aira pouts, obviously upset he did get to catch the bouquet. Hiiro just chuckles, handing the bouquet to Aira, along with a peck on the forehead.

Mayoi watches from afar, admiring Aira's cute expressions. How adorable...

"We could have a child like Aira, one day, Mayoi-san." Tatsumi softly smiles, wrapping his arms around Mayoi's waist.
       "T-Tatsumi-san...it's physically impossible for us to have children.." Mayoi mutters.
       "Ah...well, we can still adopt a kid, correct?" Tatsumi chuckles lightly. Mayoi just smiles, wrapping his arms around Tatsumi's neck and holding him close.

He shouldn't feel so comfortable like this, but he can't help it...He loves his husband, so very much. The celebration goes on, everyone having unlimited fun at the party. Time passes quickly when you're having fun, everyone already went home after helping to clean things up. Mayoi and Tatsumi were in their hotel room, laying in bed, cuddling. Tatsumi then suddenly kisses Mayoi's forehead, making Mayoi's head perk up.

"Mayoi-saaaan...~" He kisses Mayoi's cheek three times. "I love you.." Tatsumi mumbles.
       Mayoi could feel his heart swell. "I-I love you too..." *Mayoi hesitantly, but gently kisses Tatsumi's cheek, causing Tatsumi to let out a low hum. One of his hands cup Mayoi's cheek, while the other rests on his waist.

"My beautiful, beautiful, husband..." Tatsumi smiles.

———————————————————————————

sorry this is short i'm writing it in the car
(i've never been to a wedding btw idk how to describe them or whateva)IM HORRIBLE AT WRITING GRAHHH

please listen to drop dead by fear cult it's really banger trust