Lazy Day

Jimin placed a spoonful of food into Taehyung's mouth, the younger blushing slightly as he did so. "So cute" Jimin mumbled, grinning before trying the food himself. "Hyung, can we get some more water?" Seokjin who was laying on the grass with Namjoon, frowned as he stood up to grab the water jug, walking away to refill it.

"Thank you for all of this, Jimin. I loved every part of it"

Jimin smiled at his lover before lacing their hands together. "I'm glad that you're happy. That means I'm doing something right" He chuckled. Taehyung grinned, staring down at his and Jimin's entwined hands.

"When I first saw the list posting our dorm mates, although I didn't show it, I was really nervous to be rooming with you. And there was no way that I ever though I'd actually have a chance at dating you. It still seems so unreal"

Jimin smiled, lightly squeezing the younger's hand. "I never thought that I'd ever have the confidence to freely admit that I like guys let alone dating one. I guess we're both experiencing something surreal" He commented, Taehyung slowly nodding in agreement as he returned the smile.

Shortly after, Jin returned with the water and placed it in front of them.

"Since it's getting late, I'm putting a time limit on your date. We have classes tomorrow. I'm only giving you guys 15 more minutes, okay?" Seokjin warned before heading back to Namjoon. "It's our date. Why is he timing us?" Jimin mumbled. Taehyung simply chuckled. "It's fine. We can go spend time at our dorm" He stated. "Yeah, I suppose so. Anyway, let's finish this food!"

~

Jimin and Taehyung were casually strolling across the school grounds, heading back to their dorm, hand in hand, with Namjoon and Seokjin trailing along behind them.

As they were walking, Taehyung noticed that many people were staring at them and he felt quite uncomfortable with this. His grip on Jimin's hand tightened, the older glancing over at him from curiosity. "Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" He questioned. "Everyone keeps staring at us.. I don't like it. What if they don't accept us? You have so many people who love and adore you, what if they hate me?" Taehyung asked, slightly worried.

Jimin stopped walking, standing in front of the younger as he held onto both of his hands. "Hey, come on. They won't hate you. And besides, who cares if they do. I like you, that's all that you need to care about. Forget everyone else, okay?" He reassured with a soft smile. Taehyung slowly nodded his head, still not a hundred percent convinced. "Good. Don't worry too much" Jimin said before placing a quick kiss on the younger's cheek, heading back to their dorms .

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Seokjin were walking behind the couple, complaining about the two. "I really hate Jimin for making us wear this. It's so embarrassing walking across campus in this.." Seokjin complained, glaring at the back of Jimin's head. "I know.. Just watch, one day I'll get him back and make him pay for this" Namjoon said with a smirk.

---

"Bye hyungs, thanks for today!" Jimin grinned, receiving frowns from the two older boys. "I want my money tomorrow" Namjoon simply stated. "You'll get it, don't worry. Bye!" Jimin waved goodbye before he and Taehyung headed into their dorm. "I have a small surprise" He said, grabbing the younger's attention as they entered their dorm. "I hate surprises. What is it?" Taehyung questioned.

"Relax, it's not that big of a surprise but I'm sure you'll like it. Come on" Jimin grabbed hold of the younger's hand as he opened the door to their bedroom.

As they entered, a small smile appeared on Taehyung's face. "When did you do this?" He asked, amused. "Well, I got Hoseok hyung and Jungkook to do it for me when we were out on our date" Both Taehyung's and Jimin's bed were pushed together to create a double bed in the middle of their room. "Now we have enough room and can lay comfortably with each other" Jimin said, causing Taehyung to chuckle.