The Project...(pt.4)

I woke up to Jackson and Axel arguing. I'm pretty sure it was stupid shit. "Dude Minecraft is 12 years old." Axel said. "No it's 13 years old!!" Jackson said. They continued to say that a few times before I looked up at Jackson and Axel. "Will you two idiots shut up! It's...10:35 AM!?" I asked. "We don't have school again today because of the snow." Axel said and I groaned. "Are you tired?" He teased. "You know what I'm actually going to buy a fucking venomous snake and let it bite you and hopefully it kills you!" I hissed. "Maybe you should go find one first." Axel said back. "Bitch, I'm going to fuck you up!!" I said as I got up. "Oh shit!!" Liv said as he threw his hands up in defense. "Okay I'm sorry!! Don't hurt me!" He said and screamed like a little girl. Liv and Jackson started laughing. I went to lay back down in bed and I grabbed my laptop. I opened it and immediately realized someone touched it. "Who the fuck touched my computer? And don't even lie because I know someone touched it. I will turn into a fucking crime scene investigator and find out who did it for fucks sake. Just tell me who the actual fuck touched it?!" I raised my voice and everyone went quiet. "No one wants to tell me who touched my computer?" I asked. I grabbed my clear tape and took a piece off. I got a very clear fingerprint and I realized it was medium. "Liv give me your finger." I said and she gave it to me. "Not yours." I said. "Axel give me your finger." I said and he gave it to me. It wasn't his, wasn't Logan's, wasn't Jordan's. "Karl if you touched my computer I'm going to break your fingers." I said and put his fingerprint up to it. "Wait what? It's not yours?" I said confused. I made sure it wasn't mine and it wasn't. "You touch my computer?!" I asked Jackson and he looked up at me confused. "No I obviously didn't touch your computer because it's not mine." He said as I squinted my eyes at him. "Anna- THAT SON OF A LITTLE GIRL!!!" I said and went through my search history. "I- uhm." I said and looked behind me at Jackson who had wide eyes. "That's not me. I swear." I said and he started to blush a little bit. "No- it's fine I get it- just wasn't expecting it to be at the very top. But it's fine." He said avoiding looking at me completely. "Wait- I don't even watch gay porn-" I said and everyone busted out laughing. "I watch straight porn thank you very much but what the fuck?!" I said looking at the time they were searched. "Were any of you up at 2:00-4:00 AM?" I asked and they all shook their heads no. "Liv I'm not saying this was you but it is bisexual and I highly doubt your 4 year old little sister would go on my computer to watch porn. And there's also a picture of you and Axel as my background on chrome. Was it you?" I asked. "No! Absolutely not! I'm straight as fuck!" She said and I sighed. "Well I know it wasn't me and none of the other fingerprints are as close as your is." I said as she sighed. "I'm straight. Not gay, bisexual, transgender or anything else but straight." She said and I nodded. "I'm not mad I was just going to say ask me next time but I guess since it wasn't you I can't say that." I said and went on YouTube. Jackson watched my every move until I started searching for a song. I didn't know what to put on. I just typed a random song in. "Runaway by Lil Peep?" Jackson asked and I nodded. "You listen to Lil Peep?" He asked and I nodded again. "Marry me. Right now!" He said and I giggled. "I'm being very serious right now." He said and I giggled. I grabbed a ring off of my end table and he held it up to me. "Will you marry me?" He asked and I laughed and nodded. He put the ring on my finger and smiled as I laughed. "Oh wait hold on I have a better idea." He said as he took the ring off of my finger again and got on one knee. "Will you be my girlfriend? Officially my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled. I nodded and he smiled softly putting the ring back on and kissing my hand. "That was actually a really good way to ask her to be your girlfriend. Congratulations." Axel said as he dabbed him up. "Thank you." He smiled and dabbed him up back. "Congratulations brother!!" Jordan, Logan, and Karl said at the same time. "Thanks guys." He said dabbing them all up. "Congratulations Jackson." Liv said and hugged him. "Congratulations Ace." She said and smiled softly. I smiled back and Jackson looked up at me and smiled softly. I smiled back and he came up to me and laid back down next to me. He got as close as he could before I giggled. "If you could crawl into my body I'm pretty sure you would." I said and he laughed a little. I got on my computer and started thinking. I wonder what he would do if I watched porn in front of him. Do I actually want to know the answer to that? Yes actually I do. Am I gonna test it? Fuck yeah. Am I going to do it today or tonight? I'm not sure yet. I'm going to do one right now and one later because I feel like it. I'm a curious little girl okay? Leave me alone. I want to see what he will do. I quickly typed porn in my computer and he still had his eyes closed.