𝟎𝟎𝟐

- 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 gently placed her headphones on top of her flowy black hair, blaring Laufey to cancel out the sounds of children screaming at 8am. 

She sat silently in the New York City airport, anxiously tapping her leg up and down while waiting for boarding. Today she left for Vancouver, and she was nervous to say the least. Negative thoughts flooded her brain, and she tried to push them down, but they kept resurfacing. Luckily, her best friend, Dior, was there to comfort her the whole six hour flight.

After a long and exhausting journey just getting on the plane, she decided to post something on Instagram. 

⚫️🔘🔘

⚫️🔘🔘

tagged @diorgoodjohn

🔘⚫️🔘

🔘🔘⚫️

🔘🔘⚫️

liked by: walkerscobell, iamcharliebushnell, and 985k others

@valentinabailey- bye bye new york 😢✈️ 

comments..

@leahjeffries- so incredibly gorgeous 💐

>@valentinabailey- ily leah 💞💗

@xochitlgomez- give me one chance 🧎‍♀️

>@valentinabailey- marry me. 

@walkerscobell- leena won't shut up about meeting you sos

>@valentinabailey- honored tbh i love leena

@iamcharliebushnell- woah

liked by @valentinabailey

@user22- yo ya'll see charlies comment??

>@user16- ship them so hard hard

>@user5- here you guys go again 🙄

>@user7- try not to ship two child actors who interact with one another (impossible edition!) 🔥

load more...

"Oh my God?! You and Charlie?!" Dior whisper shouted from the seat next to you, and you lightly smacked her. She had been scrolling on Insta when she say your post, more specifically the comments on it.

"What?! Dior, we haven't even met."

"Okay, but you have to find him at least a little cute." She said, nudging the other girl with her shoulder. 

"Maybe. Wait, do you like him?"

"Ew, no. So you do think he's hot!"

Woah, Valentina did not say hot, just cute. That's not to say she didn't think it, though. 

"I did not say that! Whatever, just go back to bed." 

While Dior closed her eyes, Valentina couldn't help but smile to herself. Charlie's comment had her a deep shade of red, and overthinking everything.

What did 'woah' mean? Was that a good thing? Holy shit, this whole crush thing had her questioning stuff. 

Valentina sighed, forcefully clamping her eyes shut. Why had she been so worried about a guy who wouldn't even give her the time of day?

She decided to just sleep it off, praying the new feelings for a stranger would go away by her awakening. But as expected, they did not. 

So, she sat there confused and lovestruck by a mere comment. 

୨୧

"that was the day i realized, silence is actually heard"

-faye webster (hurts me too)