Chapter 1

On a certain assembly,

Kiara's heartbeat resonated through the vast auditorium, each thud synchronizing with the ebb and flow of excitement that filled the air during the school assembly. Surrounded by a sea of familiar faces, her gaze, which would typically drift with disinterested ease, succumbed to an unusual gravitational pull that led her eyes to Vanessa—the senior whose very presence seemed to effortlessly marry rebellion with athletic prowess.

Contrary to Kiara's customary habit of blending seamlessly into the background, this particular day unfolded as an exception. Vanessa's aura, steeped in defiance, was a magnetic force that drew Kiara in. The infectious laughter, the animated camaraderie with friends—all of it combined to transform the mundane school assembly into a captivating spectacle. A subtle thrill meandered through Kiara, weaving its way into her chest and manifesting as a flutter—an undeniable sign of an unfamiliar, electrifying excitement that she had yet to fathom.

The auditorium's atmosphere reached its zenith as the announcement reverberated through the hall, proclaiming the hockey team as champions. Vanessa, positioned at the very heart of the celebration, radiated joy in harmony with her friends. Unbeknownst to Kiara, her captivation did not escape the playful notice of her friends, who indulged in good-natured teasing as the hockey team prepared to receive their well-deserved champion cup.

Amid the banter and cheers, Kiara's focus refused to waver from Vanessa. It was a fixation that transcended the surface-level appeal of Vanessa's rebellious reputation; there was an intangible allure, an enigma that beckoned Kiara's understanding. In a quest to decode the mystery behind Vanessa's captivating persona, Kiara found herself grappling with uncharted emotions.

As the assembly hall buzzed with applause, Kiara couldn't shake the profound sense that this moment, seemingly ordinary on the surface, bore the weight of significance. The mystery of her unexplained attraction to Vanessa lingered, leaving Kiara suspended between a state of confusion and exhilaration. Unbeknownst to her, this encounter was destined to be the catalyst for a transformative journey—ushering Kiara into the realms of self-discovery, cultivating new friendships, and navigating the unexplored terrain of emotions she had never before dared to confront. She've never been interested in a girl before ...but why her ? 

Her friends kept on teasing her while she got embarassed..

Kiara's curiosity about Vanessa grew as she learned more about her. Despite Vanessa's rebellious reputation, Kiara discovered that she was also incredibly intelligent and a talented field hockey player. Kiara's friends helped her gather information about Vanessa, but it was still difficult to find her class . One day, Kiara spotted Vanessa entering a classroom and realized that it was her class.

She wanted to know her....