Word.

Hello! Thank you for all the support for this story! I really appreciate it! Buttttt..I'm going to have to discontinue this story.

Reasons?
The reason is because this story has changed a lot from new developed lore, so that means that a lot of chapters won't make sense with the new lore. The character development also changed so their personalities now don't match the ones in this story! I tried fixing it by editing it in the "meet the characters" but the rest of the chapters would be a waste of time editing them to the new developed lore. and I don't really like how it's going, let me be honest the start was pretty much made up while I was writing and I feel like I could've done better! I also rushed it a lot with the characters. I feel like I could put some characters in different timelines that would make it definitely more interesting than right now! So this story will be discontinued!!

Good news!
To the people who really liked this story don't be sad! Cause as soon as I develop the lore more I will start another story that's basically the same as this! The only difference is that there will be some changes into the characters and some part of the lore will be different! This story might be even deleted and I will start the new one from the start!

So be ready for a new story just like this one but with some different touches that would definitely make the lore soooo much more better!!

Thank you for understanding! <3