Chapter 6

'Why you are not trusting me? Okay I don't need anyone, ' arohi said and left from there

Abhimanyu went to his room angrily and closed the door. He was crying, crying for the first time in life.

'Why aru you did this with me? I never  imagine that you will do something like that to me. I never stopped loving you. I was always with you. And you give me this in return. Why?' Abhimanyu shouted and break a flower vase.

On the other hand, Arohi left the haweli angrily. Her conditions were same as that of Abhimanyu, broken, being cheated and added that her family members also didn't support her.

She went to a nearby cliff,

'Why Abhimanyu? Why you cheated me that too with my own sister? You only said that you love me then what happened to you? I thought Akshara willl create any misunderstanding but I saw with my own eyes. Just not saw, I heard what you said. My own parents also didn't believe me. None love me or trust me. I shouldn’t live,' said that Arohi was about to jump from the cliff but someone stopped her. She turned behind to see the person and saw it was Vicky (he was mentioned in the first chapter. Remember?)

'Vicky y..you are here?' Arohi asked hiding her tears

'Don't you remember? I am also an doctor and have come in the camp,' Vicky said and Arohi nodded

'By the way, were you trying to suicide?' Vicky added that

'No woh I was,' arohi didn’t find anything to say

'For Abhimanyu, right?' Vicky asked. Arohi looked at him being shocked

'I am saying you that he doesn’t love you. I..' Vicky said and cut of by arohi

'You are right. You were right,' Arohi said and hugged Vicky (as arohi considers him as her best friend)

'Don't worry. Your best friend is always with you,' Vicky said and akshara clicked a picture from a distance

Then akshara sent the picture to Abhimanyu and wrote

'actually her ex is Vicky. But she always said me that his name is Rishi. And Dr. Vicky is your biggest enemy so she didn’t say anything about him. After left fron there she came to Vicky'

With Abhimanyu,

He was thinking to ask arohi a last time if it is any misunderstanding. But before he could, he gets the picture and the talk about Vicky. Seeing this his blood boiled and he threw the phone angrily.

While Akshara was looking at the fireworks in the sky and mumbled

'Best new year ever. Arohi's chapter is end from my Abhimanyu and Goenka's.  But who is he?'

EOC

Vote and comment. And please don’t be a silent reader