Chapter 8

'Ohh that shit is coming. I hope you won't talk with him. He betrayed you and married your sister like a shameless, ' Vicky said and she nodded

She went and Vicky called Akshara . (on her second phone as first one is RIP⛔)

'Hey do you know that Abhimanyu is coming Canada tonight?' Vicky asked

'Hmm so what?' Akshara asked

'So what! Have you forgotten that we are also in Canada? And he is coming to the hospital where we work. And I told her and showed the fake newspaper about your and Abhimanyu's marriage. If she talk with him then she will know it was fake,' Vicky said

'You are right. Shitt.. Okay I will go with Abhimanyu, ' Akshara said and cut the call. Then she went abhimanyu to convince him. (I won't write how. It will be boring. Think she said him to take her with him as a birthday gift)

And she went in the same flight with Abhimanyu. She requested Abhimanyu to take her to the hospital. Firstly he denied but then he agreed.

After landing on Canada,

Abhimanyu and other 2 doctors was about to go hospital. But akshara lied and acted like she got hurt on leg so he took her to the hospital also...

On the other hand,

All doctors were ready to greet the 3 doctors. And unfortunately no no fortunately arohi get the duty to greet dr. Abhimanyu.

As every doctors entered they started greeted them

'Welcome to xyz hospital, dr. Birla,' Aarohi greeted Abhimanyu with a fake smiling face. Recognising her voice, Abhimanyu looked at her shockingly. After freaking 2 years they are seeing each other with alot emotions. They had an eyelock for some moments. Akshara snapped her fingers between them and broke the eye lock.

Seeing Akshara, Arohi remembered the night and the fake news paper. With a hurting face she left. Vicky followed her. With Abhimanyu, that night also become visible in front of her eyes. His eyes again filled with anger.

But they had to join the meeting. So they again had to and have to meet each other. They didn’t have any conversation. After going home/hotel, Vicky/ Akshara started saying bad words about abhimanyum arohi and increased arohi/Abhimanyu's anger. Both believed their fake partners blindly.

Next day,

'Aarohi please give the file to dr. Abhimanyu, ' Dr. David said giving her the file

'Umm why me, sir? You can ask any staff,' Aarohi said as she was trying to not facing Abhimanyu

'It's very important file. Why are you hesitating? You always respect every simple worls,' Dr. David said. Aarohi went to his cabin unwillingly.

EOC

How was the chapter?

Target : 50 votes and 10 comments