ੈ✩‧ Prologue ✩‧₊˚

I don't own anything other than my OCs their plot and some other plot changes.

WARNING: MAJOR PLOT CHANGE! (5th marauder, Sirius and Regulus Black's younger sister, Regulus lives, Sirius lives)

29th January 1987

The halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry were filled with students as they headed towards their common rooms ready for bed.

There was a group of boys dressed in proud Gryffindor robes. They were whispering amongst themselves probably up to no good. As the boys walked towards the grand staircase heading towards their common room plotting their next prank, a voice shouted out one of the guy's name, or well more like his surname. "Accolti! ACCOLTI!"

Alessandro turned around to address the person who was shouting out his name. His eyebrows high as being addressed by this person was very rare. "What does she want?" Sirius questioned his best mate. Sandro shrugged his guess good as Sirius's," Don't have the faintest idea."

Cassiopeia Black glared at the students standing in her way who quickly made space for her to move. The youngest Black walked towards the marauders; head held high.

She marched straight towards Alessandro ignoring her brother like she has for the past two years. "Strictly confidential. Don't show to Pettigrew." She muttered the last part so that her voice was only audible to him, whilst pressing a piece of parchment to his chest. Sandro nodded and took it.

She glanced at Sirius, scrunched her nose slightly at Peter, ignored James, gave Remus a nod of acknowledgment and lastly shared a look with Sandro before heading off towards her other brother who was waiting at a distance watching the group. Regulus asked her something which she replied to with a nod and then the pair walked towards the dungeons like the other Slytherins and Hufflepuffs.

" What's that ?"Sirius was quick to question.

"Tell you later." Sandro replied as he stuffed the parchment in his pocket and then walked towards the common room with his group.

*•———••••

The boys were now in their dormitory Alessandro opened the parchment he had gotten from Cassiopeia. It read,

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝓇 𝒜𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓉𝒾, 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝒫𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐿𝓊𝓅𝒾𝓃,

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝟩𝓉𝒽 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝟣𝟣𝓅𝓂 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝑀𝓇 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈.

𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈,
𝒜𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓈 𝒟𝓊𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒

Alessandro frowned. Why wasn't Peter allowed to know was beyond him. But he supposed that Dumbledore had his reasons. Deciding to let his other mates know he got up from his four poster bed stretched.

*•———•••

The four boys walked towards the corridor chattering about the letter. When they reached their destination, they were surprised to find some other students there. A few of them being graduates. It was Molly and Arthur Weasley, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks, Regulus and Cassiopeia Black.