TRASH CAN?!?

*Not edited*

______________________________________

Wth just happened!!?!!

Did we just do that!!?!

What the!!!

"Welcome to the gretto!!!"- he says!

"I don't get it!!! How did you do that??!"

"I can't believe...

I'm gonna have to explain everything from the start to my annoying sissy!!!"--That idiot!

"Ugh you know what!!! I seriously don't care!!! Just take me back and I'll make my own memories or whatever!"-I said showing indifference even though I was a bit (okay A LOT) curious...

"You don't understand...You are in a lot of danger!!!...You..."

*𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰*

"I really got to take this its really important!"-he says

He then takes my hand and before I can tell whats happening, uses his 'P̠̠o̠̠w̠̠e̠̠r̠̠s̠'

I find myself in a comfy bedroom...

"DON'T GO ANYWHERE STAY HERE! I DON'T WANT U TO GET INTO TROUBLE K?"

"Ok" I mutter...

Well now that he said not to...I really wanna go out! I wonder whats here!!!

More magic??!?

*𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕*

Wow!! Is that guy floating omg?!!!?

"Oww"

"Watch where you're going shiela or should I say trash can!?!" the girl replies...

That little...I'm mad now!

"SHUT UP!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOCKED INTO ME!!! I WAS LITERALLY STANDING TO THE CORNER!

"What can I say you are pretty invisible idiot" says the mental idiot!!!

"Atleast I have somethin called eyes which you clearly don't since you can't even see where you are going!" :)

"Rarr I will kill you... little devil..I hate you! How dare you steal my spotllight!"-that stupid girl

She lifts me up without even using her hands...I CAN'T BREATHE...

"Pls stop..." I whisper slowly...

"Haha!! What happened to your powers now!! Dumbo!!! I'll kill you today!!!"