The voice...

I was in an open field surrounded by butterflies!!!

I was twirling around and having so much fun!!!

I ran around the field when I noticed something red on top of a tree!

Hey I remember it!!! That was the only thing I remembered when I woke up a few days ago!!!

It still looked blurry and I still don't know what it was...

As I started to climb up the tree I slipped and fell...

A boy who looked a bit older than me and who was super handsome lifted me up!!!

He wore a black t-shirt with a white moon on it! He had a tatoo on his arm...

His eyes...!!!

They were...Gold??

He looks so hot...wait WHAT!!! WHY DID I JUST THINK THAT??!?!?!

"Hey..." His voice is so smooth and delicate...I could feel it dragging me into it...

As I stare into his golden eyes...they are so pretty...so capturing...

They were like a childs but a bit like an adult as well!

"HEYYYY" he screamed and that snapped me out of it!!!

"Are you ok?!!"

"Y-y-y-yes"

"If you say so...you sure...you kinda didn't respond to me the first few times..."

"Y-y-y-ya" why the hell am I stuttering...

"Ok then mate! Lets go"

"M-m-mate??!?"

"You are acting super weird mi corazon!!" (my sweetheart)

I could hear another voice in the air...I recognised it...I think...I don't know...

"Save yourself please and save me too" I could faintly hear it say...it was so faint I couldn't even tell if it was a a boy or girl...in fact was it even real or just my head?

"Do you hear that??"

"Hmmm...hear what?"

"N-n-nevermind..."

I guess I just imagined it!...did I? It felt like a voice I knew...

That's when I saw a shadow...it was HOLDING SOMETHING SHARP...!

Then I felt shaking...I felt the world around me zoom in and out...

I woke up!!! That was a dream?!!? But it felt so real...what or who was that voice?...

"What voice are you talking about??" the oh so annoying person (aka elliot) said

"Nothing...why did you shake me so hard???"

"Dude I called your name 10 times!!! Besides we need to go!!! Or else we won't be able to do the spell incantation also I need to introduce you to my...no your friends"

"Oh ok...lets go I guess...can't we just do this some other day..."

"N-no the faster the better" he yelled! Why did he yell!!!

I can't stop thinking about the voice...

"WHAT VOICE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"

"STOP READING MY MIND"

"THEN TELL ME"

"It was just a dream"

"Ok whatever..I don't care lets get a move on"

"You go and wait for me in the lobby...I need to brush and bathe"

"Oh right...don't take too long sissy and come straight to the lobby btw here a map of this place if you forget!!!"

"Was that SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE"

"Just forget it!!! You'd better be down in an hour"

"Ok"

As I brushed my teeth and bathed and put my clothes on...I felt weird...in my gut...

Must just be my mind worrying about the incantation!?! Hehe whatever...

As I was going to open the door...I heard a very low voice which would have easy to miss...

Wait...Is this the voice from my dreams?!?!

"Don't go" I could hear it say...

"W-wwww-why?!!?" I could hear myself say as I was super scared...

"Because..." Just then it suddenly cut down...right before that I could hear it scream a little...

WTH IS HAPPENING???! MAYBE I SHOULDN'T GO...WAIT I HAVE TO GO TO BRING MY MEMORIES BACK...LETS NOT TRUST IT... ITS PROBABLY AN EVIL SPIRIT...

I MEAN MY BROTHER WON'T LIE TO ME right?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!!! Thanks so much for 100 reads!!! It means the world to me!!! 

I hope you liking this book so far!

Also I know this chapter is very late and I haven't published for a long time...sorry about that...

I've been busy lately...Anyway who do you trust? Also what are your ideas for the upcoming chapters?! 

Do you like my book so far?

Anyway!!! Thanks for your support and bye for now!!!