𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"ughhh I need money to buy cute clothes but no one is hiring" I say with a frown on my face as I walk through the town looking for a job

"hm?" I look up to see a hiring sign on the window of a ramen restaurant.

"yes!" I quickly run inside and find the owner and ask him for the job! " hello sir I saw the sign outside an-"

"Your hired."

"huh?" I was stunned "your hired." he said, Well...that was easier then expected I thought as he gave me a broomstick and an apron "barley anyone comes here anyways" the owners says.

Now that i think about it, there's only 2 people in the whole restaurant but I haven't notice because of how excited I was to find a job, "sir is there a reason why there's barley anyone here?" I asked the owner.

"I'm getting old so cooking here hasn't been the best" he says as he walks back to the kitchen, i felt bad for him, it broke my heart seeing an old man sad, "sir I know a thing or two about cooking do you mind if i work in the kitchen?"

He looks back surprised of my words "do whatever you want kiddo" and with that i couldnt hold back my smile and went to the kitchen.

I was done making the ramen and the smell of it was soooo good "what's that smell?" the owner says as he looks at me holding a bowl of ramen "I'm done, wanna try it?" I say while being proud of myself.

He grabs a pair of chopsticks and take a bite of the ramen, I start to feel nervous of what he'll think of it, "this.....this is horrible!" he says, I look at him with my eyes wide open, "I'm just messing with you kid" he says after seeing my reaction.

"you scared me for a second old man" I say with a sign of relief.

Loud noises start coming from the outside of the restaurant and a HUGE crowd is standing wondering what the smell is, i look at the owner and he looks overjoyed that it looks like he crying "sir are you crying??" I asked "No. It's just dust in my eyes, ya know cause there barley anyone here ya know" he says with his face turned the other way.

"whatever you say old man" I chuckled, not much later realizing that I won't be able to go home for awhile.

I looked at the owner " your gonna have to pay me extra since this is a lot of people I'll be feeding." he sighed "I know..."

𝟗 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"finally I'm done" I say as I finish washing the dishes, "you did good today kiddo" I hear from behind me, "thanks old man, I should head home now I'm really tired" I say as I take off the apron and making my way to the front door of the restaurant.

"Alright go home safety!" he yells "don't worry! Your favorite cook will be back tomorrow!" I started walking home looking at my phone and looking for music to listen to.

Before I turned on the music I hear a sudden noise coming from a nearby bush.

I wasnt carrying a weapon with me expect for some fortune cookies from the restaurant but before I could react I see someone jump out the bush and I was stunned for a while but then lifted my leg and kicked the person on the ground.

I couldn't see the person's face so i got closer but I was pushed off and the person ran "what the hell?" I say to myself and continue to walk home without listening to music just in case someone tries to do that again.

꧁✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩꧂

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
(=^ ◡ ^=)