𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Four months later and business has been going great for the restaurant, The old man nags on everything I do and cant let me catch a break for not a second, "what a pain in the ass" I said under my breathe while sipping hot tea outside the restaura...

Four months later and business has been going great for the restaurant, The old man nags on everything I do and cant let me catch a break for not a second, "what a pain in the ass" I said under my breathe while sipping hot tea outside the restaurant, I notice there has been a barber shop across the street for a while but today someone else bought it from the last owner.

"hey there neighbor!" at short blue bird shouts at me, "hello!" I wave while walking towards him.

As I walk to the bird I see a boy with a white hoodie come outside the barber shop with empty boxes.

"hey Dai Bo where do you want me to put these empty boxes? The boy says, "put them up your ass you idiot! I already told you to put them in the back of the building!" the blue bird shouts at the boy.

The boy looks at me, "oh hey" he says "hi" I say back, we both stare at each other for a bit and I a get awkward feeling but was interrupted by the blue bird.

"seven stop staring and go put those boxes where they belong!" the blue bird yells but the boy keeps looking at me, "I'll properly introduce myself next time ok beautiful?" He says as he starts walking away with the boxes in his hands.

I watch him walk away and feel the wind blowing through my (H/L) (H/C) hair, I felt nervous In front of a boy for the first time, but maybe it was because he wouldn't break eye contact.

I look down to the bird, "sorry he's a huge headache" the birds says, I chuckled "it's fine, my name is Y/N L/N" the bird looks at me "wait the famous ramen cook that makes the best ramen on chicken island?!" I didn't think many people would know me for such a small thing honestly I was a little embarrassed for even being famous for that.

"Yes, that's me" I laugh awkwardly since this is the first time someone called me 'The famous ramen cook' "I'm Dai Bo i just bought the barbershop across from you" he says but I hear a loud grumpy voice from behind me.

"Y/N! What are you doing out here, we have customers to feed!" the owners yells from inside the restaurant, "Coming!, I have to get going it was nice meeting you Dai Bo!" I wave goodbye while running to the restaurant.

𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

As I was going to finish making the last bowl of ramen, I look through the restaurant window and see the boy from earlier heading to the beach.

I finish up quickly and serve the bowl to the costumer, grab my bag and start heading out the restaurant.

I start walking to the beach, and I see him standing there with his feets in the water, "I hoped you come" he says turning around to face me pointing a little white rose my way.

He was so unserious you started to laugh, "what's so funny?!" he asked confused.

"I-Im sorry for laughing but you look ridiculous" I laughed loudly "shhh your being too loud people might hear us!" he says trying to quiet me down.

I slowly stopped laughing and look at him, "what are you doing here?" I asked wiping a tear off my face after laughing so much.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to get dinner with me" he says with a serious face and you start to laugh again.

"why do you keep laughing!" he says as I slowly stop laughing again, "sorry sorry i dont have to time to go to dinner with people, I'm a very busy woman."

He looks at me and says "I'll ask your boss if you can be off this weekend." I was stunned "what makes you think he'll say yes?" I asked him.

"trust me I can convince anyone to do anything" he says "wish you luck I guess, btw you said you would 'properly' introduce yourself" I say.

"oops I completely forgot about that, my name is seven." he says with a smile on his face, I chuckled at his forgetness "my name is Y/N"

We walk for a bit and talked about a lot of things, talked about how he doesn't remember much of his past, talked about how I lived with my grandma my whole life till her passing a year ago, she left me some money so I can still managed by myself till I could get a job.

After a while of walking it became really late and we decided to head back, he insisted in walking me home and i agreed.

We got to my house and I was opening my door but heard seven's voice from behind me "I forgot to give you something" he says and I look back, he walks toward me, I suddenly feel nervous and I close my eyes.

"it looks beautiful on you" he whispers in my ear and I open my eyes, I felt the white rose behind my ear.

He was leaving waving his hand with his other hand in his pocket and his back facing me, "hope to see you this weekend" he says as he walks away.

I smile to myself but realized i thought he was going to do something else when I closed my eyes, my face turns red at the thought "how embarrassing" I say under my breathe as I walk inside my house.

꧁✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩꧂

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝?? (>ᴗ•)