Chapter 3

I stayed home after what happened yesterday, I for some reason thought the girl with the mask seemed familiar but I don't remember seeing her anywhere, I try to get up from my bed, "ugh my whole damn body hurts like hell" I say as I walk towards t...

I stayed home after what happened yesterday, I for some reason thought the girl with the mask seemed familiar but I don't remember seeing her anywhere, I try to get up from my bed, "ugh my whole damn body hurts like hell" I say as I walk towards the door that leads to my kitchen and living room, I managed to sit on my couch, I look at my phone and see seven texted me

Seven: heyyy
Seven: Why aren't you at work???
Seven: you okay??
Seven: I coming to your house if you don't respond back!
Y/N: I'm fine, I'm just a little sick, DONT come to my house

I respond back but hear a knock on my door, I should've known he was going to come anyways, I walk to the door and open it to see no one, creeped out I go back inside and Lock the doors.

Later hear the door slammed open, the door hitting the floor, thinking I was going to get robbed so I summoned my guns and point them at the sudden sound.

"He- woah why you pointing that at me!" seven said, after realizing who it was I put my guns away, "sorry thought you were an intruder or something" I said.

"Oh i got some medicine for your pain from the best doctor in chicken island but it did cost me a lot so use all of it" seven said.

"Alright thank you" I say as I take the medicine and sit down back down "sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have dragged you into my troubles" seven apologizes.

"It's fine, as long as you're okay" I say with a slight smile "ohhh so you care about me??" He says with a sly smile and his eyebrows going up and down, "don't get the wrong idea." I say.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I wake up in the middle of the night, realizing I had fallen asleep while seven was here but when I looked around, he wasn't here, but saw a familiar token on the couch, its sevens token.

"I think I feel better so Ill return the token back to seven" I say as I walk to the door and put my shoes on to leave.

I walk through the streets of chicken island as I look up at the night sky, I see the beautiful light of the moon shining the streets and heard someone scream, I ran to the sudden sound thinking someone was in danger,  I noticed someone familiar and saw that it was seven, he was fighting the masked girl from before, the seven gets hit and falls on the ground, I summoned my duel cobras and aim it at her mask, I managed to shoot the mask off, she freezes, "woah what a babe" seven says, the masked girl steps back and covers her face.

"I don't care who you guys are...your dead!" The masked girl said, "my specialty is cutting bangs, I offer quality services, and affordable prices but somehow I'm still single, why don't we get a drink after thi-" the masked girl kicked him in the face, (didn't he asked me to go to dinner with him? so why is he asking her now? what a player.) I thought.

"Well it can't be helped, I have Y/N anyways" seven says, "Tsk" I say with an annoyed face, seven gets a little bird from his pants and throws it at the girl's face, the bird grabs seven and try's to fly away but the girl grabs shuriken's and throws it at them and me, I jumped up to dodge them and shot the ones that were aiming for seven, I managed to shoot all of them except one which stabbed the little birds back, making both the bird and seven fall.

"I never thought I would use the plum blossom dart on this guy, you've all seen my face, so ill silence you all" the girl said, "we'll see about that" I aim my gun at the girl and started shooting at her, she runs toward me with her duel blades, she swings her right blade near my neck and I block it with one of my guns, she continues to swing her blades at me and I block it and shoot at her, "you're not bad for someone with your looks" she said as she tries to kick my face, "your one to talk" I say as I block it with my leg.

"Why are you even on a small island like this anyways? with your fighting skills you would be better off as a shadow killer" she said as she grabbed my arm, "I would rather die than become those monsters." I said as I put my foot behind her leg and flip her over making her back hit the floor.

She does a flip backwards to get away from me, I start shooting at her, and she jumps on to the nearby buildings and tries to dodge my bullets, I managed to shoot her hair where the small blade, making her release her hair from the braid she had and the small blade falling on the ground.

Seven finally gets up, "that seriously hurt, enough playing around" seven says and makes weird hand gestures, "six, seven, five... break up scissors!" he yells, and his scissors break in half.

The scissors start going towards the girl and she grips her blades and tries blocking the broken scissor, she stops for a second and closes her eyes, she then throws her two blades at the scissors and grabs the blade that was in her hair and runs towards seven.

she jumps in the air and aims the weapon at seven, I spin one of my guns and put it behind the other gun, taking out the scope from inside the gun in the front and summoning a sniper bullet.

I aim Single Venom (the sniper she made with the two pistols) and shoot the blade that was in her hand onto the wall beside her, "sorry I missed your face" I say, she rolls her fist into a ball and grabs one of her blades from the floor, her eyes become red, and I lock eyes with her.

she creates some wind around her and runs at me with fast speed and I aim Single Venom at her as she runs towards me, but the blade suddenly breaks apart by a strong grip, I turn my head and see the once small bird with huge muscles, " what the hell is that?" the girls said.

The once little bird raises his hand into a ball and tries punching her, but she reacts quick and tried to block the punch with both of her arms, she gets thrown back, "it's so fast" the girls says as red eyes glow from behind her when the smoke starts clearing up.

The smoke finally clears up and an army of cats appears behind a yellow cat with sunglasses (why would you wear SUNglasses at night?) I thought.

"Fine keep your sorry lives for a few more days, Ill end your life next time" she says as she looks at me and blows a small bird whistle, a bird flies by with a rope and she jumps up to the rope and flies away, "tsk if I wanted to, I could shoot that bird down." I say under my breath, "hope to see you again! My name is seven and this is Y/N!" seven yells out to her.

"I'm going home, see you tomorrow seven" I say as wave at him and begin walking away, seven grabs my arm, "thanks for helping me Y/N" seven says as he looks into my eyes and my face suddenly feels red, "No problem seven" I say as I look away and pull my arm away, "by the way who's the bird? and the cats?" I questioned seven, "the birds name Xiao Fei and the cats are friends-" interrupted by the leader cat "we are no-" but seven finished his sentence "-of mine".

"Oh I see then have a goodnight" I say with a slight smile though in my head I thought it was weird he's friends with animals.

"Alright see you tomorrow for dinner!" Seven waves as I start walking away"

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
As I wave to Y/N I turn around to face meow kitty once Y/N was far enough to not hear me, "I don't want her finding out I'm an assassin, so keep this between us...please" I say to meow kitty in hopes she'll understand.

"I don't really like you" meow kitty said with a straight face, I was shocked by her bluntness, "But I'll keep the secret, only because I think she doesn't want to know either" she finishes and I agree, Y/N already told me her experience with the shadow killers.

꧁✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩꧂

𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧(•̀ᴗ•́)و