Decorating my self

When I was in my freshman year of high school better known as either grade 9 in my case grade 10, I fell into a deep sleep one October night!   And I found my self with within the spirit world!  Talking to my ancestors at the time!   My ancestors came from the tartaria and Turkic asia as well as Siberia and some parts of china!   That being said, the one ancestor told me that I should decorate my body and honour my ancestors!  
"Why!" I asked was the question

the ancestor told me that there will be something revealed to me when I start my body art journey! That being said I ended up going to up guage my ears, simiple and pain free!  Nothing yet but school wide fame!    That part was assigning! As I was at that the time didn't like people!  So I had to bite my tounge on more the one occasion.   When someone supplied me with an ear stretching kis I was grateful and ended up well on my journey to spiritually as well as looking good!    Though the looking good was a side effect!    This was pure shamanic reason why I had to do this!

I still don't know what was starting to be revealed to me until I started getting my first tattoos and piercings done professionally!   That being said It revealed this......

I was a star seed and also an indigo! An star seed is some one who's spirit was from another star system to help heal the world as well as an indigo was a light worker that is basically focused on justice and fairness, which sounded reasonable! Why

because when I was fourteen I read and not bragging: law books, psychology book and medical textbooks!   This at the time was to alleviate the bullying that I went through in grade age but in this case, this is something was planning my life. As if the alleviating of the bully happened for a reason, and then I end up having a dream dream about Decorating myself, and ended up doing the clincher was the star seed and the indigo part!

that will be the first of many visions that I will have some good visions the other is pretty ghastly and horrifying. That being said, I have one foot in the spirit world, and one in the material world, some people would say I'm schizophrenic or insane, but I know that I take my medication and that is not for schizophrenia or psychosis that it is for PTSD only so I still get some things revealed to me like I have found my twin flame through a guy name Curt!   That being said what else will be revealed as of yet we will see!