The cheetah and the shark

OK so I had a little bit of a bastard of a cold today. And I'll tell you it was the mother of all calls. I was going to get out of consciousness I was in pain and stuff but I met two other spirit animals to go with my 22 spirit animals and I have The shark and the cheetah, which was very interesting what I saw the cheetah come and form in front of me, as I was semi conscious the same thing with the shark. I found this very interesting and now I feel I have the ability to heal people, not as a doctor, but as a shaman. I am Siberian shamanism of the amount of spirit animals that we have our well the sky is the  limit or imagination limit!

also Julie, what are these visions I saw my ancestors. I was able to meet my ancestors for the first time, my ancient Siberian ancestors, as well as my Cynthian ancestors and basically everyone who created the tattoo in the first place, I was able to meet them. It was very interesting, but then there was something else that was weird while my fever was starting to break and also the goddamn cold was starting to be at its height was the idea of the fact that I saw my mother now this may sound a little concerning, but he said one day we will be back together that being said I've found this was better than microdose, but I wouldn't do this again. I wouldn't wish anyone this kind of a cold!  This virus is a pain in the ass and you'll probably wanna hear more about it in the coming days as my fever is kind of starting to break!

The shark talks about the different intuition are using your intuition to help yourself and maybe other people as well. Also, I find that the cheetah talks about grace, power and speed. Something I also have is agility. And what I do do my make up, I do usually look like a cheetah!

but really interesting part was seeing my ancestors and my Siberian ancestors as well as my Turkey ancestors. As well as my mother. Gave me some peace of mind even even though I was in very intense pain at that point and I thought I was going to die!  Little did I know that my body was in the works starting to break the fever!   Stay tuned for the fever. This one is gonna be a doozy!