Chapter 3

Time: 11:15 AM

Location: Top Wing Academy

Me: *cleaning up the beds*

Penny: *walks in* oh hey Blue! How are you feeling?

Me: oh hey Penny... I'm fine

Penny: Are you ok? Do you want to talk about something your majesty?

Me: *sighs* I miss my friends.... I wish I could go home. I don't know why I'm here in the first place. *Grabs a picture of my friends*

Penny: who are they?

Me: my friends. The one with the blue shirt is Connor. The one that that has the glasses is Amaya. And the one that has the green shirt is Greg.

Penny: are you superheroes?

Me: yes, but only at night. They can't do that in the morning. They're known as the PJ Masks.

Swift: 🎵🎶 some *kicks the door open* body one told me the world is gonna roll me! I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed 🎵🎶

Me: are you seriously singing All Star?

Swift: yep!

Me: I can actually sing better

Swift: Ok let's see.

Me: *clears throat*

Swift, Penny, Brody and Rod: *clapping hands*

Rod: Ok, I will admit you are good at singing. But, I bet you can't sing Drag Me Down, dude!

Brody: you know what? Let's if you can sing that song

Me: alright then. *Clears throat* here we go! 3... 2... 1!!!

Me: *pants after the song ended

Swift: that was awesome! You know what Your Majesty? You should sing in a rap battle.

Me: Swift, I'm not a fan of rap songs. Heck, I'm not good at roasting the opponents, etcetera.

Swift: wait really?

Felix The Cat: yeah he's not a fan of it.

Rod: wait a minute, who the heck are you?

Felix The Cat: my name is Felix The Cat. I was created by Pat Sullivan and Otto Messmer back in November of 1919.

Me: Felix why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in the public domain but still owned by DreamWorks?

Felix The Cat: I'm here because I heard someone was singing, Blue. Btw, you did really good at singing I enjoyed it!

Me: thank you, Felix The Cat!

Felix: your welcome!

Penny: wait you two know each other?

Me: of course, I met him a few years ago!