𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

season one, episode three

THE NEXT MORNING, raven groaned at the blaring sound of her alarm. she lazily stood up brushed her teeth and hair and put on her outfit — which usually consisted oversized jeans and t-shirt with her very beaten up converse which as she refused to let replace.

quinn — her older sister, walked into her room to make sure raven hasn't laid back down in bed.

"raven- is that my shirt?" quinn questioned with an eyeroll.

"...no"

"hm..sure. well hurry up and get in the car i've got to go to work."

once raven put on all her excessive jewellery she took a final look in the mirror before leaving.

"CYBERBULLYING IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face

"CYBERBULLYING IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." the school counsellor continued, "i'm not going to name names but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kid online made fun of his facial deformity.

people around the hall turned to raven's table to look at eli knowingly, to which raven glared back at them in response.

"say his name why don't you." raven mumbled before smiling at eli sympathetically.

"but today our goal here is to make school a safe space for all students." counsellor blatt stated with a smile.

"you know, if your sick of getting bullied my karate dojo is looking for recruits." miguel turned to eli.

"you hear that eli," demetri chuckled "little karate training and your going to kick some major ass."

"im serious demetri." miguel sighed. "my sensei is the real deal, he said skateboarders are used to getting hurt so he would be interested in raven too. im sure i could get you all discounts."