I. Called by the Lord of Underworld (Literally)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer : I do not own any of these characters except Lauren Riddle, all credits to Rick Riordan 

Nico's P.O.V

Chiron called to me the Big House saying someone called for me, who would? I mean Sally Jackson might, she did invite me to stay at the Jacksons apartment for Christmas but there is no   reason for her to call me now,

 Maybe it could be her, no it couldn't be, its been years, it shouldn't be, she would have forgot about me, It couldn't, it shouldn't, it could never be. 

Once I reached the big house I realized who called me. My father, Hades, why on earth would he call me? 

"Nico come to the Underworld now, Its not something we can discuss over the phone." That's all he said to me before hanging up the phone (btw its an old timey phone not those electronic ones) great I have to go to the Underworld, I had to shadow travel crap after this I probably will sleeping for quite a while. 

It felt like my face it feels as if it started to peel off but I am quite used to it at this point, it almost feels enjoyable, it feels refreshing.

Suddenly I feel like I'm falling which is not usual, suddenly I am not in a place that I am supposed to be, not like the Underworld, similar but not the underworld, from some angles of the this place it seems worse then the Underworld, they life looks literally sucked out the place I mean like all the plants literally look dead, if Persephone and Demeter were here they would hate this place.Then next second I'm shadow traveling again,

'What the hell is wrong with my powers, argh,' 

Finally I reach the underworld and my fathers throne room. Suddenly a loud deep voice fills the room saying. "Nico you're finally here." And I look up and I see my father.

"Sorry father for taking so long." I say looking down, I couldn't meet his eyes, all those times I have disappointed him still shining brightly in his eyes.

"Nico look up at me, I have something for you to do," He says, "It is that you to collect a soul a cold blooded killer, killer of many, more then you could imagine but that part that has no meaning to me, what does is that they has escaped death more then once."

 'I looked up, what they really did? How is that possible? That shouldn't be.'

"What how is that possible. None can escape death, not even you can. " I say seeing the anger blazing in his eyes. "Sorry father."

"No Nico, you are right not even the immortal are really immortal." He says, "They are very powerful, just like they're mother, the child of Nemesis, quite powerful one that one is, they could've been just as powerful as their mother no could've have even been immortality, they have the same fatal flaw as you, grudges they won't do stop at anything till they get their revenge."