Playlist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

» [PLAYLIST] «

0:00 〇───── 0:00

 ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

. Who could it be ----- MUNN

~ "There's a flaw within religionWe do good in fear of hellWhile we're starving for relationSomething greater than ourselves"

. Lonely Again ----- Bangers Only, Luke Chappell, Vibin Central

~ "Tell me what you want from me'Cause I been on my own for a whileHoping some day, I will make you mineAnd I just wanna be someone'Cause the day's quite lonelyThinking, what the hell am I doing it for?"

. Don't Break (My Soul) ----- Preston Pablo

~ "Guess that it's trueI guess that we're lifeless nowThat's because of youOh, you let me downJust give me some timeAnd I promise I'm gon' figure it outAnd I promise I won't let you drownAnd I promise that it's over now"

. Flowers Need Rain ----- Preston Pablo

~ "Cuz I need you like the flowers need the rainI need you like the sun when the clouds turn greyOh you're like the blood running through my veinsI'll love you until now and forever awaySometimes I feel so lonelyFeels like there is no one around to hold me" 

. Arcade ----- Duncan Laurence

~ "A broken heart is all that's leftI'm still fixing all the cracksLost a couple of pieces whenI carried it, carried it, carried it home"

. Disappear ----- Cilnton Kane

~ "I started dreaming of a different lifeOne where everything just went rightInstead of feeling like I'll die aloneI think about it and I lose my mindI've never had a night where I don't scream and cryI'm begging the world to tell me what I've done"

. Hostage ----- Braden Bales

~ "Out with the bitterness nowI'm trying to train myself to feel indifferent, wowBliss I feel from floating inside my ignoranceCall me a hypocriteBut hiding from the pain I cause myself will make me happy, oblivious"

. Heaven and Back ----- Chase Atlantic

~ "Uh, she was always dealing with the devilShe was always into taking those chances, yeahShe said she met a couple other women who were into going late night dancing, yeahThen she fell in love with a pill that could take away all her pain, uhThen she fell in love with a whole new drug that could fill her veins, and then"

. Welcome to Wonderland ----- Anson Seabra

~ "Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it allPotions and pastries that make you grow tallForests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk"

. Lose Control ----- Teddy Swims

~ "Something's got a hold of me latelyNo, I don't know myself anymoreFeels like the walls are all closin' inAnd the devil's knockin' at my door, whoa"

. Control ----- Zoe Wees

~ "Early in the morning I still get a little bit nervousFighting my anxiety constantly, I try to control itEven when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spinHurts when I remember and I never wanna feel it again"

. Danger in Your Eyes ----- Preston Pablo, SauceOnly, and Zeegs

~ "I've been running for so long but got no whereI've been trying love again, but I guess I'm scaredYou've got danger in your eyes but I don't careIf you want to take a chance, just beware"

If you have any songs that you guys recommend for the book please let me know I would love to add to the Playlist. 😃

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela