- ᴍᴇᴛ xɪɪɪ -

The outfit kind of matches with Hongjoong's so imagine it as midnight blue or leave it and the jewelry are pearls

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ 
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛
✎...

As the duo finally emerged from their lustful daze, the air around them crackled with an electric energy. Seonghwa and Wooyoung exchanged playful smirks, both of them still feeling the warmth of their earlier compliments swirling between them like a heady perfume. But just as quickly as they had gotten lost in the moment, reality pulled them back into focus, and they slipped into the rhythm of the evening.

With a shared excitement, they jumped into the car, the engine roaring to life as they set off down the road. The night wrapped around them like a velvet cloak, and soon their laughter filled the vehicle, punctuated by bursts of song. The radio blared a catchy tune, and their voices blended together, harmonizing in a joyful cacophony as they sang at the top of their lungs. Seonghwa felt a surge of exhilaration, the weight of the world falling away as he lost himself in the melody and the company of his friend.

However, as they drove further into the night, the initial thrill began to fade, and Seonghwa's gaze drifted to the GPS screen flickering in the dashboard. The route was mapped out, but with every passing moment, an unsettling knot twisted tighter in his stomach. The party was meant to be a celebration for San, a night filled with fun and laughter, yet an anxious feeling gnawed at him. It was a nagging doubt that he couldn't shake off, as if a shadow was lurking just beyond the bright lights of their destination.

He glanced at Wooyoung, who was still lost in the music, his head bobbing along to the beat, completely unaware of the turmoil brewing within Seonghwa. "Are you excited?" Wooyoung asked, flashing a wide smile as he turned the volume up.

"Yeah, of course," Seonghwa replied, though the enthusiasm in his voice didn't quite match the unease coiling in his chest. The closer they got, the more apprehensive he became, his thoughts racing ahead to what might transpire at the party. He tried to dismiss the feeling, convincing himself that he was simply overthinking things.

But as they neared the venue, the sprawling view of the port came into sight, the twinkling lights reflecting off the calm water. Seonghwa's heart raced, and before he realized it, they had parked in front of the dock that led to a grand yacht swaying gently with the tide. The vessel loomed before them, its silhouette illuminated by strings of glowing lights, exuding an atmosphere of wealth and celebration.

Seonghwa took a deep breath, trying to steady himself as the reality of their impending arrival settled in. "Here we are," he murmured, feeling the weight of his anxious thoughts pressing down on him. He glanced back at Wooyoung, whose excitement was palpable as he flung open the car door, the cool night air rushing in. It was too late to turn back now, and as Seonghwa stepped out, he couldn't help but wonder what the night would hold for them.