Chapter 2

{Just a quick note Italics is when Freya is talking to someone through their minds and bold italics will be when Freya is reading someone's mind.}

Five and I were behind a tall, wooden fence during the parade for president Kennedy right before the assassination. We were getting ready to go back in time back to the academy.

As I stood on my toes keeping a lookout, Five had already made the vortex and we could see Luther, Diego, Allison, and Vanya. I started looking for Klaus. It wasn't long until I seen him run up to the vortex with a fire hydrant. He throws the fire hydrant in the vortex and I quickly dodge it. I was so going to beat him for that later. Five holds my hand before both of us try to push through the vortex.

After a couple minutes both of us fall onto the ground and I land on top of Five.

I groan softly before I get up and dusts myself off before I help Five up. I look around before I pick up my engagement rings and slide them into the pocket of my pantsuit.

"Is it me or does anyone else see little number Five and Eight?" I heard Klaus ask before I look at Five and groan in annoyance.

I was back in my teenage body and so was Five which meant the calculations were off somewhere. I grab Fives hand and walk into the academy as I whisper, "Hide your ring. They can not know about us just yet." Five nods and hides his ring in the pocket of his suit. I let his hand go and we split up as we grab things to make ourselves something to eat before our 'siblings' walk into the kitchen and start asking questions.

"Ok I need all of you to just shut the hell up for a minute. Me and Five just got back we will answer any questions if necessary." I say as I bite into my toast with Nutella on it while looking at the date. I nudge Five and he nods as he bites into his sandwich as well.

"Ok so just to sum it up. Me and Five were in the future, specifically the apocalypse, all of you were dead and that left me and Five alone for years until our former employer gave us a job for 5 years which is how we got to come back." I explained quickly before I look at a newspaper Five was holding.

"Looks like we missed the funeral." Five days and puts the newspaper back on the table.

"How'd you know about that?" Luther asked, which annoyed me since I just explained everything he needed to know.

"What part of the future don't you understand?" Five asked and I could tell he was very annoyed. I couldn't blame him.

"Heart failure?" I asked.

"Yes."

"No."

I received two different answers from Luther and Diego, which doesn't surprise me because they never got along anyway.

"We'll be back." I grab Fives hand and he blinks us out of the kitchen and into my room.

I let his hand go and opened my closet as I heard him walk out to go change himself. I sigh a little and grab one of my uniforms and put it on.

I immediately got disgusted and went down to the basement to grab something that Grace, well mom used to wear. I looked through her things for a while before I seen a pair of Klaus' old ripped jeans and Allisons turtleneck. I smiled a little and changed into them. I walked back upstairs and looked over the mantel and seen a painting of me and Five.

I guess it was sweet of the old bat to remember us.

I looked at Vanya and smiled a little as Five finally walked into the room with us. "Five, Freya. It's so nice to have you two back home." Vanya says as she hugs me.