Jay hound

Face claim

Name:Angel Star JonesPOV: Jay hound

POV: Jay hound

For some odd reason I felt like angel was being distant from me for the past week cuz usually she would always be with the me and the guys but I haven't been seeing and I low key miss my baby. So I decided to ask sdot what was wrong wit her bc that's her cousin

"You mh yk what's going with star she been mad distant from me and ionk what going on wit her?" I asked sdot while we was at his place smoking

"You don't know why she's being like that" he asked and I looked at him dumbfounded

" nigga I just said I don't know what going wit her dic" I said plucking his forehead

"Ow nigga but anyways her dads death date is like tomorrow and like she gets distant from everyone the whole week before it and after too ... so yeah but you should go and try to cheer up cuz she be real stressed during those times " he said making me immediately get up and grab my keys and say" I'm leaving I'm gon help my girl"

"Get her some flower and wings" sdot yelled while I was walking out the door

( skip cuz I'm lazy)
Angel POV
I was in my room silently crying listening to promise by Jhene Aiko bc i was in mood when I heard a knock on my door i really wasn't in the mood for it so I took my time going down the stairs once I got to the door i opens it revealing jay with flowers a teddy bear and some food with other snacks in his hand . Making me faintly smiled , I opened the door wider so he can be able to come in since it was very cold outside ( Iyk NY weather YK) i shut the door behind him, after we got settled in he pulled me in for him making me break down crying in his arms.after a while of standing there we went to my room and he put all the items he got me on the bed .

"Thank you jay " i said hugging him once again

"Youn need to thank me I know you going through it so I'm here to comfort you from now on " meaning me laugh .

"I never knew a good nigga like you be so soft" I said poking his cheek with my index finger making him mug me.

"Mcht i am a hood nigga I'm only doing this cuz you changed me for the better and i really appreciate that so I'm here to show you my appreciation "

"Awwwwwwwww" I said dragging the word pulling him to kiss me making him fall on top of me . I then started to kiss all over his face making a little smile appear on his face .

"Ok, so what you wanna do first" he said getting up from on top of me .

———————————————————————-

483 words

This was a orrery short chapter I just wanted to post something before I go to school cuz I might post until like Wednesday or Friday.