1☆

*Beep Beep*

" Good morning time to get up!" said Jake entering Jungwon and Sunoo's shared room. " Happy birthday dear I made your favorite and I'll make sure to pick up a cake after work," said Jake as he hugged Jungwon.

" Thank you hyung," said Jungwon. " I Can't believe you're already 18 it was like yesterday when you were talking about your first steps," said Jake dramatically. " oh stop it hyung," said Jungwon as Jake chuckled. " alright come on get yourself ready, Come on Sunoo get up I would allow you to stay home but you have an exam today and I don't want you to miss it," said Jake.

" Okay hyung," said Sunoo as he sat up. " What's wrong dear you not usually this grumpy in the morning," said Jake. " Ira nothing Hyung this is just how I am in the morning," said Sunoo. " okay but please get up you have 20 minutes before your bus arrives and I want you to eat breakfast," said Jake as Sunoo nodded.

" By the way, I'll be home late today but don't worry I have an hour before my second shift so we can celebrate Jungwon'd birthday," said Jake.

" Okay hyyng I'll tell him also if you have enough money can you buy some mint chocolate ice cream?" asked Sunoo. " Sure Sunoo," said Jake as Sunok smiled. " I'm done hyung!" said Jungwon. "All right come and eat," said Jake exiting the room as Jungwon followed behind.

" Jake Hyung have you had any contact with Jay Hyung?" asked Jungwon. " I do still have his contact but he moved away right after we graduated high school he didn't even inform me about it till I got a text from Channie Hyung," said Jake.

" Ah well I kinda miss him and his weird dad jokes," said Jungwon. " Me too maybe we might be able to meet him again in the future," said Jake. " I hope so," said Jungwon as Jake chuckled. " Hello Hello!" said Chan entering the apartment.

" Hi Channie Hyung!" said Jungwon. " hello won happy birthday I brought you a gift," said Chan. "Aw Hyung you didn't have to but give me!" said Jungwon as Chan chuckled and handed Jungwon a small bag.

" AH JELLIES!" said Jungwon in excitement making Jake and Chan chuckle. " Thank you Channie Hyung I love it," said Jungwon. "You welcome now continue eating by the way where is Sunoo?" asked Chan. " he's probably still getting ready but he might not be feeling the best today I don't think I want him going to school today," said Jake.

" aw maybe it's his morning grumpiness?" said Chan. " I guess," said Jake. " Don't stress too much Jake you'll end up getting mouth sores again" said Chan. "You're right but it's not my fault I'm worried about these two," said Jake.

" I'm done hyung," said Sunok entering the kitchen. " Great come eat," said Jake as Sunoo nodded. " oh guess who came back today" said Chan. " who?" asked Jake. " Jay," said Chan. " YOUR LYING," said Jake. " nope he moved back like a week ago I just heard about it today," said Chan.

" wow," said Jake. " mhm anyways I'll take them to school you need to head to work," said Chan. " ah right thanks for reminding me," said Jake as he got up. " Do you have to go hyung?" asked Sunoo.

" I do dear I'm sorry but make sure to call me if you guys need anything okay?" said Jake. " yes hyun," said Sunoo. " Good, I'll see you guys later bye!" said Jake as he exited the apartment and quickly made his way to his car.

Time Skip

" Jake! Sunoo and Jungwon arrived!" yelled Seungkwan as Jake quickly ran to him. " Do you have the cake?!" asked Jake grabbing the candles. " yes I wrote what you told me on it here" said Seungkwan. " thank you so much!" said Jake placing the candles on the cake.

" All right let's go," said Jake grabbing the cake and walking over to the table Jungwon and Sunoo were sitting at. " 3 2 1- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" yelled Jake and Seungkwan startledling Jungwon and Sunoo.

" You guys gave me a heart attack!" said Jungwon placing his hand on his chest. " we're sorry won but here is a small cake enough for you and Sunok to share and Sunok I was able to buy you some mint chocolateice cream," said Jake handing Sunoo his ice cream.

" thank you hyung I love you!" said Sunoo as Jake chuckled. " I'll love you too now we need to get back to work you guys have the apartment keys right?" asked Jake. " mhm we didn't forget this time," said Jungwon. "Good now I'll see you guys later," said Jake as he walked off with Seungkwan beside him.

" he's grown a lot no?" said Seungkwan. " that's what I'm saying!" said Jake as Seungkwan chuckled. " excuse me!" said a male catching the attention of both Jake and Seungkwan. " oh shit!" whispered Jake as he ran up to the register. " I'm so sorry how can I help you?" asked Jake.

" It's alright can you give me 2 black coffees, an iced coffee, and a Pepsi please," asked the male. " and would that be for here or to go?" asked Jake. " To go," said the male. " and what would be the name you would like them to call once your order is ready?" asked Jake.

" Jay," said the male as Jake then looked at the male before realizing. " ah Jay hyung," said Jake as the male chuckled. " Finally, how have you been sim?" asked Jay. " I've been good- Hi Niki-san!" said Sunoo making Niki turn to look. " Hi Sunoo Hyung," said Niki as he waved at Sunoo. " Jay hyung can I go talk to my friends for a bit?" asked Niki.

"Sure I'll call you when we need to leave," said Jay as Niki nodded. " anything new with your life?" Asked Jay. " eh nothing much I mean I'm now raising Sunoo and Jungwon, remember them?" asked Jake.

" Yup, how come you're raising them?" asked Jay. " Their parents were addicts what do you expect they dropped like a bunch of flies," said Jake. " are you still working those 3 jobs?" asked Jay. " well what do you think hyung? I have to pay the rent somehow," said Jake.

" why don't you come work with me, my company pays 10 times more than the jobs your currently working at right now and luckily they're hiring," said, Jay.

" I don't know Jay I'm a busy person," said Jake. " come on just give it a try I'll text you the information, you still have my phone number right?" asked Jay. "Yes Hyung," said Jake. " Great just think about it okay?" said Jay. " okay," said Jake.

" Alright see ya," said Jay as Jake waved before going back to work. " NIKI COME ON!" yelled Jay as Niki quickly said goodbye to Sunoo and Jungwon and ran after Jay.

(Time Skip)

" I'm home!" said Jake entering the apartment. " Hi Hyung," said Jungwon. " Hi Won where's Sunoo?" asked Jake. " He's sleeping," said Jungwon. " and what are you doing?" asked Jake. " I'm finishing up some homework," said Jungwon. " Did you guys eat?" asked Jake.

" Yup we ate some Ramen and some leftovers from last night's dinner," said Jungwon. " Well quickly finish up your work 'cause you have school tomorrow you need enough energy to make it through the school day," said Jake. " okay Hyung," said Jungwon.

Jake then entered his room, grabbing his computer and phone as he sat on his bed lying against the headboard. " Leepark company? The name sounds familiar but from where..." thought Jake. " But the only available position is the boss's assistant and that's a big role," said Jake.

"Jake Hyung," said Jungwon entering Jake's room. " yes dear what do you need?" asked Jake. " can you help me with my calculus homework?" asked Jungwon. " Sure just give me a minute," said Jake as Jungwon nodded and left Jake's room.

" Guess I'm going to have to talk to Jay Hyung about this, " said Jake scratching his head before closing his laptop and making his way to Jungwon.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
1350 w̷o̷r̷d̷s̷