5✧

" So you're telling me... Sunghoon and Heeseung are the owners of the company you applied for..." said Sunoo. " and you can't quit cause you have a 3-year contract with them... and they also made you their boyfriend according to the contract," said Jungwon. " mhm," said Jake.

" Yeah no, let's move back to Australia for 3 years," said Sunoo. " I wish but I don't have enough money to buy three plane tickets to Australia," said Jake. " worth a try," said Sunoo. " plus if I did have enough money they would track us down, they always have people watching over us," said Jake. " Ew do they watch us use the bathroom?!" asked Jungwon. " I hope not!" said Sunoo.

" They wouldn't do that, that's gross," said Jake. " But you never kn- No Sunoo don't even please," said Jake. " Fine," said Sunoo. " why would you even want to think about that?!" asked Jake. " I don't know," said Sunoo. " Let me," said Jake as he then took his phone out and dialed a number.

" My love do you need something?" asked Sunghoon. " Why are you calling him?!" asked Sunoo. " Quiet," said Jake. " Hoonie Sunoo wanted to know if the people that you send to watch over us like watch us use the bathroom," said Jake. " HYUNG THATS EMBARRASSING WHY DID YOU TELL HIM!" said Sunoo. " you asked though," said Jake. " Don't yell at your mom Sunoo and no they don't watch you guys use that bathroom that's gross" said Sunghoon.

"Exactly- Wait what?" Said Jake. " Yes, my love?" Asked Sunghoon. " Ha! He said you're my mom!" Said Sunoo as Jungwon laughed with him. " Hey don't take his side now," said Jake. " oh yeah we hate him yes remember Jungwon," said Sunoo as Jungwon nodded. " Okay I'm going to hang up now," said Jake. " okay," said Sunghoon as Jake then hung up.

" you know I may hate Sunghoon and Heeseung for what they did to you in the past but Sunghoon seems like he's changed," said Sunoo. " eh, how about I take you two to work with me tomorrow too see if they really changed hmm?" said Jake. " I'll do anything to skip class!" said Sunoo. " No exams right?" asked Jake. " no hyung," said Jungwon.

" Okay," said Jake. " Can you ask first," asked Jungwon. " yeah Jungwon doesn't like getting in trouble," said Sunoo. " Okay I'll call Heeseung this time though cause Sunghoon might be busy, but also might Heeseung..." said Jake. " just call one of them!" said Sunoo. " okay heeseung it is," said Jake.

" Dear need something, I'm a bit busy right now," said Heeseung as you could hear typing. " I was wondering If I could bring the kids to work tomorrow," said Jake. " don't they have class?" asked Heeseung. " Have them go to school first my love they can come after," said Sunghoon. " But Sunghoon I don't wanna go to school!" whined Sunoo.

" Do you have any exams?" asked Sunghoon. " No," said Sunoo. " fine you guys can come," said Sunghoon. " Yay!- but it might get boring so please don't bother your mother while she's working," said Sunghoon. " Okay!" said Sunoo. " Mother?" asked Heeseung. " roll with it," said Sunghoon. " is that all you wanted to ask dear?" asked Heeseung. " mhm," said Jake. " okay, I'm going to hang up now," said Heeseung. " Okay bye love y- bye," said Jake.

" Just admit you love us," said Sunghoon. " get back to work," said Jake before hanging up the call. " hmm you know I ship," said Jungwon. " I know me too," said Sunoo. " go to your room," said Jake as Sunoo and Jungwon began to laugh at the flustered Jake.

" Oh hyung, can we come to work with you?" asked Sunoo. " Sunoo, you really wanna go out hmm?" said Jake. " yes it's boring here," said Sunoo. " and what about Ni-ki?" asked Jake. " We can bring him," said Sunoo. " I prefer you stay here with him," said Jake. " come on please!" said Sunoo. "You already coming to work with me tomorrow anyways," said Jake. " Still though," said Sunoo.

" No is no Sunoo," said Jake. " aw man," said Sunoo. " be happy they allowed you to go to work with me tomorrow but I expect you both to behave tomorrow if not you going straight to school," said Jake. " Fine," said Sunoo.