Chapter 2

I woke up and looked at the time 6:15, I got up and got ready for school. I put on a sweater, jeans, my keds and want downstairs.

Mum: hey sweetie how u doing sleep.
Me: I slipped good mum, how u sleep.
Mum: I sleep good and u got to get going or your going to be late.
Me: bye mum I love you *kisses her cheek* see u later

I grabbed my book back and skateboard and want to school. When I got to class the first thing I saw was him, the same boy from the park. I want to the back of the class and sat down. His friend and girlfriend were there. I wished school ended already.

It was math class. I was good in math. then I want to Science. I liked the teacher but not like, it because he was loud and wired like I am but he was fun.
*lunch time* I made a friends his name was Jose. He was funny and cool, he a lil shy.

When I got my food and was walking with Jose to a table. A girl hit my back for me to fall but I did a front flip and dropped all my food and got milk on my sweater. Everyone was laughing and potting at me. I was mad but then I keeped my cool. I got my food and throw it away and left the cafe.

I want to the bathroom to get cleaned and when I walked out he was
Standing there. He said sorry for what his girlfriend did and that his name was zero.

Me: You don't have to say sorry it not u who did it and hi my name is Olivia.
Zero: nice to meet you and I can tell u know my brother Jose.
Me: ya he's cool wait his ur brother.
Zero: ya *walked to class* but Olivia
Me: bye Zero