Chapter 3

When I was walking to class Jose was running up to me and calling my name but I was looking down.
Jose: I'm sorry for what happen, are u ok.
Me: thanks and I ok don't worry.
Jose: *gives me a card* it my birthday this Saturday and I will like it if you can come.
Me: ya ill see what I can do.
Jose: and bring your mom and dad for them to meet my parents ok.
Me: *laughed* ok ok

After school I want home and told my mum about the party she said sure and I told her that I'm meeting him at the park lasted that day.

*at the park* I saw a group of wolfs but I was not sure if there were werewolf's so normal wolf but I was walking up to them and they turned in to humans and it was Jose Zero and he's friends. I step backward and made a nose. they looked at me and I turned and ran. It bad for a wolf to step on another wolfs territory. I was running in to the woods and when I turns to look if there were still there.

There were running after me. Zero graded me and I hit a tree. He put my arms over me and his fangs started to appear on his tope jaw and he can to my ear.
Zero: don't you know it bad to step on other wolfs territory.
Me: Im sorry I didn't know I'm sorry.
Zero: I don't take sorry

I kicked him and turned into a wolf. they all looked at me and and don't get near me. I started running and ran in to the middle of the street. They want after me and Zero picked me up before for I was hit by a car.

They toke me somewhere and laid me down. I think it was zero room bc he laid right next to. when I woke up I had Zero shirt on. I got up and tried to leave but Zero graded my arm before I can even get off the bed.
Zero: where u going
Me: home
Zero: I don't think so, just go to bed

He had a good drip so I just laid back down. Zero got close to my neck and was breathing I was a lil scared but I keeped my cool.