Chapter 12

Today was the day that they would come up with a plan on how to attack the training camp. Of course, they had a spy among Class 1-A. And he was a good one, considering they've known him for only around 4 years.

Kirishima was too sweet and caring to be a villain, in the eyes of every single one of their classmates. Oh, and Kaminari is perfectly fine as well.

He was just getting fixed up and everything when the new recruits were introduced to them, he and Kiri were together. Have been for nearly 3 years now. They had to act like they all hated each other after they revealed they were villains.

But all is well, even if Izuku accidentally did really hurt him, but it didn't really hurt him that bad.

And Kirishima and Tsuyu were dropped at their homes, in their beds.

Both passed out.

Tsuyu has nothing to do with the villains, but she was too precious for the two boys to hurt at the USJ.

"So what are we going to do?" Dabi asked, as he looked at Shigaraki, who shrugged and looked at the three boys, and that made the recruits look shocked.

"I was thinking a surprise attack. They have no clue that Kiri is even a traitor." Kaminari said as he got an approving smile from Katsuki, and this caused him to smile.

"Fucking right about that," Katsuki said, as he smiled even more, "Once we're all together again, nothing can stop us, we'll raise hell."

Izuku smiled and reached up to run his fingers through Katsuki's hair, and he smiled as Katsuki let out a contented sigh.

"You guys will introduce yourselves as the League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad, and make their attention focused on you, while we get Kirishima." Izuku finally said, giving them the plan.

"And you damn well better attack all at once. It'll draw way more fucking attention." Katsuki demanded as he smirked, "And fucking don't hold back, this is all just for one damn person, you all saw his damn picture, anyone else you come across, fucking kill them."

"As you wish, I'll kill them all." Twice said, as he looked at his companions and smiled, and he looked insane.

Katsuki smiled as he, Izuku, and Kaminari walk away.

"I'm worried about him," Kami said, as he looked at his best friends.

"Kiri is strong, Kami. I'm sure he is fine. He is probably just missing you." Izuku said, as he patted his friend's shoulder and smiled softly at him, a smile that was reserved for Katsuki, and his best friends, Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Fucking listen to Izu, he's right," Katsuki said, as he patted Kami on the head, and then walked off, with Izuku following him.

Katsuki was worried too, Kirishima was strong, but he didn't do well with being away from Kami, be started getting reckless, and sometimes started doubting himself. Kiri was his best friend, while Izuku and Kami were best friends.

Izuku was worried as well, he knew a lot about the weird dynamic between Kiri and Kami, their quirks and their minds became a little unstable after not being around each other for a few hours, hard to tell what would happen after a few weeks.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked Katsuki, as they walked into their room, to get ready.

"Yes, just want to get this hell over with," Katsuki replied as he caressed Izuku's cheek and kissed him gently.

They had exactly 12 hours before they had to be at the training camp, but they wanted to scout out the land first and watch the students, first.

To be continued...