Birthday Wishes

"Lilly, wake up! Time to get up birthday, girl!"

Lily opens her eyes up to her father and 3 brothers. She smiles and reaches out for her father to pick her up. Harry picks her up and gives her a kiss on her head.

"Happy birthday, baby girl, we have a big day planned for you, so let's get you ready,"

Later ............
After getting Lilly ready for the day, Harry leaves saying he's going to go pick up a few things for tonight's party. Leaving James in charge of distracting her.

"So Lilly, what do you want for your birthday?" Scorpius asked.

"Yeah, what do you want, we will get it for you," Albus states

The twins lean closer to Lilly, waiting for an answer.
Lilly sits thinking about what she wants this time on her 9th birthday. After about 10 min, she sits up with bright eyes and says, " I want to meet Mom."

The twins sit back with flustered faces, not expecting Lilly to say that. Even James was a little shocked.

"Lilly, if you want, we can go to moms grave when Dad gets back, I'm sur-"

"NO! I want to see him, I've been to his grave every year since I was born. I want to see him alive, and I want to meet him like you all did. " she all but shouts with he gray eyes glossed over with tears

She was desperate to meet him. He had died after she was born.

Flashback
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was out with baby Lilly shopping for baby clothes when a berserk wizard started shooting curses at people. He had stood in front of Lilly and protected her with his last breath. It has been 9 years since that accident, and everyone has wished that things have been different.

End of flashback

James looked at his sister and felt pity that she was feeling this way. He wanted to make her feel better, so he left for his father's room. He came back holding his father's time turner.

" You really want to see mom Lilly?" James asked
Lilly nodded her head with pleading eyes.

"Okay, everyone, grab hands. This is going to be very windy,"

James then leaves a piece of paper on the counter and grabs hold of his sibling hands. And in a flash, they were gone.