Chapter 1

FALLING IN REVERSE

Chapter 1 - One heck of a life!

I'm sick and tired of those cliché stories about a good girl and a bad boy ending up together magically. I mean what the hell?! What's so cute about it anyway?! So obviously, I am not that sweet, innocent girl who's never noticed by other people, who turns out secretly loved by a bad boy and after sometime will be falling head over heels for the stupid boy.

Summer Hendricks, daughter of the great and powerful Cynthia and Robert Hendricks. My parents run the biggest company in our town. They have been respected by everyone especially my older sister Rain, but except me of course. They were never there for me. They are always in work and I never get to spend a day with them and have fun. My sister and I are on the same page, but Rain is too nice so she just goes with the flow. She always tells me that our parents work for us to live. We already have one heck of a house! Own almost all the hotels and restaurants, got tons of cars and really are rich. We have everything except a family, a real family.

I have a lot of respect for my sister Rain, she's been there for me ever since. She stood as my mother and my father when my real parents are too busy making a living for us. She's my best friend and she knows everything about me! She's 3 years older than me so she's already in college. She really wants to be a Spanish teacher which I know that even our parents don't.

Rain drives me to my school every day before she goes to hers though we both have our own drivers. We are already teenagers so I am pretty sure we can handle ourselves.

"Bye sis, have fun okay? And don't get in trouble. Again." She said narrowing her eyes at me.

Well, did I mention that I am a troublemaker in school? I didn't want to but it really started when a geeky boy was being bullied when we were in middleschool. I was about to head home when I heard a lot of screaming in the gym so I checked it out and saw three boys beating another boy who looks really skinny and a total nerd. I didn't know what came to my mind but I suddenly burst the door open and started kicking the three boys in their guts.

"Three against one? Are you really that coward, huh?" I said placing my hands on my hips. Oops, looks like they didn't like what I did.

"What the fuck?! We don't even know you so get out of the way chick! We need to teach that stupid boy a lesson for not doing our assignments!" The tallest boy said while pulling my clothes.

"You're really fighting with a girl? Douche." Then I kicked him where the sun won't shine at him again.

I whispered to the boy, "Run!"

"What?"

"I said, run!" And I kicked him again. The two boys chased after us but luckily I was sporty and I really don't mind running that fast. The only problem is the skinny boy I saved, I had to drag him! He was really slow. Ugh, pathetic! Why did I even save him?!

We stopped when we noticed that there was no one following us anymore. I was out of breath. It was really long run.

"Uh, ah, t-thanks." The boy said scratching the back of his neck. He looks nervous.

"Yeah, sure. No problem kid."

"I'm Austin, by the way." He said shyly.

"Summer."

"Oh yeah, I know you. You're really popular in school. Your parents are the owners of the biggest company in our town. You own all the hotels and restaurants around. You have a sister who's already in college, Rain. I know that she's really nice and she wants to be a Spanish teacher one day. You are known as a troublemaker because you like messing up things but then you will shock everybody during tests and exams because you almost perfected them all. You also-" I cut off him from his speech. My mouth was hanging down.