Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Curious

Well, I didn't really spend my time making trouble in school. I am actually the representative of our school for gymnastics this year. Instead of using my flexible talents for that crappy cheerleading with crappy and slutty cheerleaders, I decided to join this club and look where it got me. I already competed last year and voila! I won of course.

My practice ended kinda late so I guess that Cole is really annoyed with me right now, he's been waiting outside for like 3 hours. But he decided not to watch my practice cause my instructor, Ms. Brown is one of the few teachers that makes Cole hate this school. She's been sending death glares to Cole apparently because Cole looks like someone who procrastinates a lot.

Cole is a well-known jock as you know, and is really popular. No wonder why Cole and I are always the hot topic for those gossip girls in school. 'Are they together?' 'Shit, Cole banged Summer?! Tough one.' 'I wish I was her.' 'Did she bribed Cole?' And all those yadda yaddas those students can think of.

I never liked Cole like, like as in like like like. Well what I'm trying to say is that I don't romantically like him. Not that way though. I only like him as a friend. Oh no, scratch that. I love him as my friend.

I didn't even know why and how he tolerated me and my toughness. Even his team mates told me that. Not that I'm friends with them, I only sit with them during lunch that's why they also grew on me. Only Cole knows things about me but at least I talked to them and shared a laugh.

I was about to gone out of school when I heard someone sobbing and crying. Looks like a girl.

I followed the sound and it led me to the girls' comfort room. Seriously? Why do all girls, even in movies and stories choose the bathroom for their crying session? It's where all girls pee and throw all their waste. It may not smell that bad, but at least try the gym or anything? If I was the one crying, I would probably go for the gym and shout my lungs out. I'm free to let my feelings out there but a comfort room? Please, not that it's really comforting you know. But well, Summer is not a crier. And it rhymes! Why am I weird sometimes?

"Hello? Anybody in here?" I asked as I carefully checked the cubicles and bam! The last cubicle to the far right. Great choice girl! That's where I always pee. And when I said always, I mean always.

"Hey, you in there?"

"Go away! I don't know you anyway!" Shit, that voice. I clearly know who owns that voice. Shit shit shit, so that's why I didn't even hesitate to check on her. I remember the sound of her sobbing clearly.

Nathalie Port. I am at least two years older than her when I met her, I was grade 3 and she was grade 1 so that makes her a sophomore at the present. What the hell is she doing here anyway?

Oh wait. Nathalie was my friend to say the least. I saved her and defended her from much bullying from her classmates when she was in grade 1. Yeah, I do a lot of saving. I can't stand students being bullied. It makes me feel, something. Just something that makes me want to punch somebody.

Nathalie was a fat girl, a really fat girl. It's the main reason why she got bullied a lot. She cries a lot, she cries almost everyday. So from saving her fat ass, we became friends. Really good friends. So how in the world did we end up hating each other?

Well, my parents gave me a guinea pig for my 12th birthday and I kinda hated it so much that's why I called Rain and asked her to get rid of it. I said words like, 'I never wanted that stupid pig anyway!' 'Rain, I can gain friends on my own and I don't like a fat ass friend for one.' 'I never like it in the first place!' and 'I don't like her, just get rid of it.'

Someone overheard me, and much to my dismay, it was Nathalie. She thought that I was talking about her. She never let me explain though. She was very stubborn and I hated her to bits for that. I don't need to explain cause I know I'm right and she's very very wrong. Yep, it was indeed very stupid. But now that we're in highschool, she lost pounds and pounds of weight and became a fine girl. Now that's how we ended up here.