Prologue

"And I have told you that if you don't apply yourself, then there will be consequences. There are no retakes for my class Mr. Trenton. I've told this to you many times before," Harry said as he was grading some homework that was given to him today. When he heard a groan, he looked up and saw the football player look annoyed. "For someone who is trying to get some extra points in order to pass my class, you're being rather rude. Don't you think Mr. Trenton?" He asked and sat back in his chair.

"C'mon Mr. Styles! Coach told me that I need to be passing in all of my classes if I want to be on the field at the upcoming game!" The student whined and Harry raised an eyebrow. "There shouldn't be bribery with your grades. You should want to pass my class in order to graduate and go seek higher education. Not just because of one game." "I know bu-" "There are no buts. The answer is no. Maybe next time, you'll know to pay attention to my lessons rather than the girls in my class. Have a good afternoon Mr. Trenton, and if you wish to tell your parents about this, then I can happily set up a conference about your behavior and lack of participation in my class. Let me know and I'll make arrangements," Harry then said and ushered the boy out.

When he opened the door though, the principal was standing there with a girl right beside him. "Oh? Hello Mr. Myers. What seems to be the issue? I'm not serving detention today?" "Oh of course not Mr. Styles. I'm here to bring you your new student. She will be in your class starting tomorrow. I just wanted to give her a tour after school per her parents request. This is Ms. Eleanor Tomlinson. Ms. Tomlinson, this is going to be your English teacher Mr. Styles."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," The girls says and Harry smiled at her kindly. "The feeling is mutual. I can give you the papers necessary for my class right now if you'd like?" "Sure! What are they consisting of?" "It's the usual topics. What materials are required for my class, my grading policies. My contact information if you wish to set up some kind of meeting or conference with your parents and myself. Oh and I offer after school tutoring and on the contact information page, it will have the days where you can catch me after school. When will you be in my class exactly?"

"Oh, she's in your last class of the day. You're the last stop before we conclude this tour actually." "Oh, okay. Hmm..." Harry reaches and picks up his clipboard. He flips to the seating chart for his last class. "I assign the seats, so I will for sure know if you are sitting in the wrong spot. Your seat is going to be the first seat in the second row to the right. Are there any vision problems that I need to know about?" "Nope. I see perfectly fine." "Excellent. Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you again Ms. Tomlinson and I will see you tomorrow, okay?" "Do I need any notes?" "Oh no. We are moving onto a new topic actually. If you do need assistance for whenever we have the exam period, then feel free to get to me after school for tutoring, okay?"

"Okay. Sounds perfect! Bye Mr. Styles!" She waved bye while smiling. Harry waved back.

When she was out of the school, she walked up to a blacked out SUV and got in. "First impression?" Her brother asked and she smiled. "He's actually perfect. Rather organized and respectful. I'll be going to him after school of course to help you out." "That's good."

"Just make sure no one gets to him."

"He's my beloved human."
🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

"🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇