Liam J. Payne

Hello my darlings, 

I have just found out about the tragic accident that has caused the passing of Liam Payne. My heart is breaking as I am writing this. One Direction is my favourite band of all time and to read news like this makes things hard for me. My hands are shaking and there is a constant pain in my chest. 

Everything is so different now. I can see myself listening to their music and his music thinking ‘This all feels so different now’. He was so young too. To be taken away like that is just so tragic and it was really hard to believe. At first, when I saw the news article, I thought that it was some sick joke or punchline, but after looking it up, I just froze and didn’t have an immediate reaction to it. It all came slowly, but the tears did come eventually. Just knowing that he is no longer with us physically just hurts more. 

But that led me to one question… What happens now? 

I didn’t know if I could continue my stories knowing what just happened. I really thought about deleting the new stories and just discontinuing my current sequels. I really just didn’t know what to do, but after talking about it with my parents who know about my love and liking for One Direction, I have reached a decision. 

I have decided to continue my stories. My sequels will be finished and all of the new stories that are out right now will be finished out as is, and once these stories are completed, I will no longer involve Liam in my stories like normal. He will lightly be involved. Not as a main character, but he will be mentioned as he should be. Because it’s not One Direction, if any of them are gone. 

All will be in the memory of Liam Payne. 

With all of this being said, please know that if any of you need someone to talk to EVER, then please let me know. I will lend you an ear, a shoulder to cry on, I will send you virtual hugs if need be! I am always open to talk to you if you need it. Please know that I am here and always will be. I love you guys and please know that nothing will change that. 

🕊️Rest easy in grace and love, Liam James Payne🕊️

All the love,

Daysia❤️