Chapter 1

Mike is a 17 year old who lives in his dorm at school, he likes being alone.

Someone knocks on the door, Mike walks to the door, opens it and sees the pizza delivery guy.

Mike smiles at the pizza guy and then gives him the money. He takes the pizza.

*Thank you* Mike says as he smiles, he shuts and locks the door.

Mike walks over to the kitchen, puts the pizza box on the counter, gets a paper plate from the cabinet, gets 2 slices of pepperoni and pineapple pizza out of the box and puts them on the plate.

He puts the pizza in the microwave for 1 minute, when all of the sudden he hears a dog bark with his super sonic hearing.

He sighs, then transforms into his black and gold super suit with a gold cape attached to it.

Mike walks over to the door to the porch, steps outside, closes door and flies off.

While he was flying, he saw 3 guys near a scared dog, he swoops down and lasers a guy's ass.

*Ouch* The guy screams in pain and Mike punched him into submission.

The criminals ran away.

*That's right, you better run!* Mike yelled with confidence.

Mike smiled triumphantly then walk over to the dog, he bend down and looks at his collar.

*Diesel* Mike smiles as he reads the dog's name tag. *Welp, looks like you'll be living with me until we can find your owner* I said enthusiastically with a smile as Diesel wags his tail happily and barks.

I smiled then flew the dog with me to my dorm.