Chapter 2

Mike opens the door to see his friends, Zack and Cody.

*Hey man, are you ready for school?* Zack asked with a smile.

*Not at all* Mike replies with a tired laugh. He was about to close the door behind him but Cody stopped him.

*Whose dog is that?* Cody asked with a bright smile, causing Mike to look at Diesel.

Mike hesitated for a moment.

*I'm a pet sitter and I'm looking after someone's dog* Mike says as he perspires a little.

*Oh, alright* The boys replied simultaneously as they smiled.

The 3 friends were going to their classes.

Mike accidentally left the porch door open, Diesel walks outside and flies away when he hears his name.

——————————————

Mike came back to his dorm, he puts his backpack down. He gasps when he sees the porch door open and runs outside.

Mike frantically shouts Diesel's name, but no answer. He flies off to search for him.

Mike sees a brunette with Diesel then swoops down.

*Diesel?* Mike calls out, the girl snaps her neck to look at him and zooms over to Mike.

The girl bonks her head on Mike's giant orange shield.

*Woah there mamacita* Mike says as the orange shield descends.

*Why the fuck did you kidnap my dog you bitch!* The girl asked as she was aggravated.

*I didn't kidnap your dog, I just rescued him from thugs* Mike explained.

*Oh well, thank you* she replied as her temper died down.

Mike nods and smiles. *What's your name?*

*Alexis* The brunette says with a smile.

Mike introduces himself and they shook hands.