stoned

Y/ns pov

I've been back for about 2 months now

And....

I had forgot I had school and I just smoked two blunts... Fuck.

I slowly got dresses for school

I looked in the mirror after I did my make up to make sure my eyes weren't too red but they were so I'm screwed

I got to school and quickly found max "max, I'm fucked" max looked confused before she realized "y/n!" She gasped "I forgot I had school and I smoked two blunts and I'm stoned as hell" max nodded "I see that" "I don't know what to do!" I sighed before max took my hand and pulled me along with her "eddie there you are!" Max sighed "what's up?" He smiled at me, I waved at him "y/n is stoned" max sighed "so does she just not talk when she's stoned?" "No, I'm really really really talkative but if I start talking I probably won't stop and that's not good for school so that's why I don't smoke before school but I forgot wait max just told you that, oh an-" "y/n" max cut me off "oookkkk" eddie gave me a flat line smile "so you wanna skip? I was gonna so" he asked me "yes" I nodded and smiled "make sure she's safe and be careful" max sighed eddie nodded.

Eddie and I were now sitting in his van in the parking lot at a 7/11. "So do you always forgot things like that?" "Nope, I have a very good memory but I haven't been sleeping good so that's probably why I forgot" he nodded "I'm tired" I yawned "take a nap" he gestured to the back of his van "do you have a blanket?" He nodded "it's back there" I nodded and got into the back "can you come back here with me?" I looked at him and he nodded and crawled back. I fluffy the blanket a bit and used it as a pillow "oh if you needed a pillow, you could of just asked, silly" I looked at him "it's fine" I smiled as he sat next to me, I yawned and soon fell asleep.

After a few hours I woke up sober. I stretched a bit and tried to moved but felt two arms around me. I rolled over and found myself face to face with a sleeping eddie. I smiled and cuddled up to his chest going back to sleep quickly.

Once again I woke up but it was dark out. I looked up at eddie and he smiled at me "hey, sleepy head" "you were cuddling me" he nodded "you were cuddling me" I nodded and smiled "do you need to get back home?" He patted my head gently, I shook my head "I live alone so no" he nodded "we can stay in here tonight if you want" I nodded "okay" he smiled.

(Part two?)