road trip!! pt 2 SMUT

(If you didn't see it in the title!)
SMUT WARNING!!!!

Y/ns pov

I felt eddies hands move up my back and under my shirt. Our kiss only grew more intense as it went on. I felt the release of my bra meaning he had unhooked it. I broke the kiss and lifted my shirt over my head pulling my bra with it, almost immediately eddies hand found it's way to my boob causing me to hum under my breath. He leaned down a bit and began placing soft kisses on my neck and shoulder probably leaving marks of course, it's Eddie.

I had began rocking my hips against his already erect member (ew that's sounded weird) through his pants earning a low grunt from him. "God, y/n you're gonna kill me" he murmured against my skin "good" I whispered. I'm guessing he had enough because he flipped us so he was on top of me and my back was against the bed and my arms were pinned above my head "is the door locked?" I whispered looking up at him "I don't know, if anyone decides to walk it, their fault" he grinned before he slowly began kissing down my body stopping only when he got to my pants, causing me to hum once again.

"Can i?" He looked up at me, I nodded "words, sweetheart" he looped his fingers under my pants lining "yes, Eddie you can" I managed to mutter out. He slipped my pants down my legs and tossed them to the side. "Why am I almost completely naked and you're still dressed?" I crossed my arms "I was just getting there, princess" he grinned and sat up pulling his shirt over his head and tossed it, I took in the sight of his bare torso happily.

I watched as he unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off leaving him in his boxers. He smirked at me before he leaned back down and placed soft kisses along my underwear line. "Don't tease me" I whispered and he listened pulling my underwear down and tossed them. He grabbed my legs and set them on his shoulders. He trailed a line of kisses down my inner thigh before he got to my center. He gently kissed my clit before he moved his hand from my thigh and gently circled around my entrance with his finger. "Didn't I say stop teasing" I managed to mutter out after I allowed a quiet moan to fall from my lips.

"So demanding" he chuckled softly as he looked up at me "I think you need a reminder on who's in charge here" he whispered softly moving so he was face to face with me again. "Do you think you need a reminder, baby?" He grinned, I couldn't make out a sentence, I just nodded "come on, use your words, love" he gently cupped my face with one of his hands "yes, sir" I whispered out.

"Good girl" he sat up and kicked off his boxers. He looked down at me and grinned softly "roll over" and I did, I rolled over. I held onto a pillow too. I felt his hands on my hips "such a pretty sight" he whispered, I felt him line himself up with my entrance "ready?" He asked but before I could say yes he pushed into me causing my words to turn into moans.

He started slow at first but eventually sped up. My moans only grew louder and I had to stick my head into the pillow to muffle them.

"Faster" I lifted my head a bit to yell out. He slowed down "no no no, please baby" I whined out "who's in charge?" He gripped my hips tightly "you are, please" I whined and he went faster like faster.

I was extremely close to my high and my moans only got louder. "I- I'm close!" I yelled out. "Not yet" he grunted, I was so close to coming undone when he sped up again. "Fuck, okay cum for me, sweetheart" with that we reached our highs at the same time.

He gently pulled out of me and moved me softly so I was laid down on my side. He laid down next to me and pulled me closer to his chest as he pulled the covers over us. "I love you" I muttered and he kissed the top of my head "I love you too".

We hadn't gotten dressed yet and we were just talking and cuddling under our blankets when... "Hey y/n, max wants to know if you'll com-" robin had opened the door and stopped "oh shit" she turned and walked out closing the door "I'M SO SORRY!" We heard her scream while she ran down back outside. We laughed a bit and decided to get our swim suits on and go swim.