Part - 25 (final)

You woke up with a sting pain in your lower body and were not able to move. It was not your first time but you still were not used to it.. You heard the door opening revealing your handsome husband with a tray in his hands which had your breakfast, not jst yours but his too.

Taehyung - Good morning love ❤️🦋

Y/N - Good morning taehyyungieee!

You both had your breakfast and today you decided to rest at home, watch movies together and spend your quality time bcoz then you won't be able to do so cause your exams are gonna start..

Time skip -

Taehyung - Y/Niee cmon don't take lots of burden on your little shoulders and jst sleep tomorrow is your last exam and it will definitely go well

Y/N - How do you know that and moreover it's maths

Taehyung - Cause I'm your teacher.

Y/N - Right now you are my husband Mr. Kimchi (you laughed out loud saying this)

Taehyung - yaah mrs. Kimchi you can't call me that

Y/N - Okie dokiee!

Taehyung - Yeah now sleep

Time skip-

Your exams were over and you got good grades I mean obviously you are a topper with a maths teacher as your husband...

Author pov -

Y/N and Taehyung stepped through the door, their hands intertwined, hearts racing with excitement. They had just received the results of Y/N's exams, and to their delight, she had topped them all. The pride in Taehyung's eyes mirrored the joy in Y/N's as they entered their home, already buzzing with happiness.

As they stepped into the living room, they were greeted by Taehyung's parents, who had smiles stretching from ear to ear.

Taehyung's parents - Congratulations!

they exclaimed, enveloping the couple in warm hugs. Taehyung's mother held out a beautifully wrapped gift, her eyes twinkling with pride.

Taehyung's mother - We're so proud of you, Y/N.

she said, her voice filled with genuine admiration.

Y/N's heart swelled with gratitude as she accepted the gift, knowing that she had not only made herself proud but also her new family. They shared stories of the exam journey before Taehyung's parents dropped a bombshell of their own.

Taehyung's father - We have a surprise for you.

Taehyung's mother - We've booked a honeymoon trip for you two.

Y/N's jaw dropped in disbelief, and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise. Taehyung/ Y/N - To where?

they asked in unison, their excitement palpable.

"Venice," Taehyung's mother revealed, her smile widening at the awe that crossed the couple's faces.

Venice-a city of romance, of winding canals and cobblestone streets, of whispered promises and stolen kisses. It was the perfect destination for their honeymoon, and Y/N and Taehyung couldn't contain their excitement.

The next few days were a whirlwind of packing and planning, with Taehyung and Y/N eagerly anticipating their trip to Venice. Finally, the day arrived, and they boarded the plane hand in hand, their hearts beating with anticipation.

As they landed in Venice, they were greeted by the sight of gondolas gliding gracefully along the canals, the sound of laughter and music filling the air.