𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭!

A student with glasses, brown hair, and quite destitute clothing compared to everyone else, sweat drops as they stare into the noisy library

A student with glasses, brown hair, and quite destitute clothing compared to everyone else, sweat drops as they stare into the noisy library. With a sigh, they close the door and begin to walk away.

'This place has four library rooms. You'd think one of them would be quiet.' They think as they walk up the stairs.

'How're things in heaven, Mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already.' They think as they approach a new room. 'I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time.'

Music room three is what the sign on the top of the door read. 'An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only place I'll be able to study in peace and quiet.'

When they open the door, they see six men and one girl in the corner of the room reading a book. Two boys with blonde hair, two boys with black hair, one pair of twins, and a girl with a bored looking face as she played with her (h/l) (h/c) hair as she observed the new coming guest.

The boy had big, bright brown eyes, one of a girls and their body was one of a girl's too. His hair was a little messy and their glasses were messily up upon their face. He wore baggy and comfortable clothing, yet they seemed cleaner than most. 'Is this a female? No, he can't be.'

The small blonde stood besides the other blonde, who was sitting in a red chair, on his left side. The twos twins on his right, the black haired boy with glasses to his left, and lastly, they other tall, black haired boy to his left behind them all. As for the (e/c) eyed girl, she sitting on the arm rest of the chair, besides the glasses boy. 

Out of all of them, she definitely caught the commoner's attention. She had a different uniform from the rest. It looked like the boy's but it had a skirt instead of pants and the color of the suit was yellow. A mixture of both uniforms from the school. She had smooth (s/c) skin, with bright and reassuring eyes, and her hair. Her hair was silky and looked like it was taken care of well and frequently. Her body was also something to take note of. Her skin looked soft and smooth, her nails were perfectly filled, and her teeth were as white as clear sky clouds.

She was perfect.

"Welcome!" The boys said in perfect sync, pulling the poor student out of their daze. How odd.

 How odd