PART _ 7

The next morning Sumbul got up early. Fahmaan,s of house the work lady had come early, so she cleaned the house and went away.

Sumbul prepared all the breakfast and put it on the table but Fahmaan had not yet woken up.

Sumbul had to go shopping and Fahmaan had not woken up yet, she did not want to disturb his sleep. So she writes on a note that she was supposed to go shopping today so she will go to her home today and she will not stay at his house at night.

She hangs that chit on the fridge and goes because she knows that Fahmaan will be the first to come to the kitchen.

Fahmaan pov

I woke up and looked at the watch in my hand. It was 11 o'clock.

Ohhh no I slept for so long today.

Sumbul....... Sumbul........ Sumbul...... I was calling her after getting up from the bed and coming down the hall.

But no reply was coming, is Sumbul still sleeping?               ....I thought in my mind.

Then I went towards Sumbul's room but she was not there.

She must be in the kitchen, I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen and there was no Sumbul  so I looked at the fridge and there was a note.

When I read the chit, I came to know that Sumbul was gone.

So I quickly freshened up and had breakfast and left with my car.

Sumbul pov

I was looking at a dress with Ulka in a mall because we both were going to a birthday party so we came for shopping.

When Ulka went to the Try room to look at the dress, I was outside looking at the cosmetic items.

I looked at the mirror, from here the road outside was clearly visible.

Ohhh what has he come here to do?......................... I saw Fahmaan's car stopping there and said.
Ye ladka Mera peecha kyu nhi chodta

Then Fahmaan came inside the mall and he was looking at me so he came near me.

Why have you come here? It's Sunday and I can do whatever I want.....................I told him a little angrily

AREE.... I have not come to stop you from doing what you want. I have come for your work only.             He said a little sadly.

I got confused and picked up my eyeborrows.

You forgot your purse at home and your money is in it.       ........... he said while giving me my purse.

Then he went away silently from there.

Ohhh ho yrrr he came to give me my purse so that I would not have any problem and I got angry at him.       ....I said feeling a little bad.

Then we both did shopping and ate ice cream and came to our respective homes.

The birthday party was this evening. If I had stayed at Fahmaan's house, he would not have let me go.

Ulka will take me with her in her car.